Code of Conduct
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Default Re: Answer These Personality Questions and I'll Recommend a Fragrance for You

Thanks in advance.

1. How old are you?

2. Male or female?

Male

3. Are you an introvert (enjoy time alone) or an extrovert (outgoing and social)?

Introvert

4. Do you like to be unique, or do you like to fit in?

Fit in, but not be THAT in fashion, in the middle of everything and the "in" crowd.

5. Are you more "organized, careful and disciplined," or more "disorganized, careless and impulsive"?

More of the first one.

6. Do you sometimes enjoy being depressed or melancholic?

Yes.

1. In terms of your favorite smells in life, do you prefer clean (eg. soap), fresh and natural (eg. rain, wood or the ocean), human (eg. musk, skin), sweet (eg. fruit, ice cream) or chemical (eg. nail polish, leather, gasoline)?

Clean.

2. Do you prefer to wear old-world smells, like your father's cologne, or something new and modern?

Old school.

3. In general, do you prefer art to be simple, or complex?

Simple and classical.

4. What kind of music do you like?

1940's standards, 50's rock and roll. 60's motown. 70's folk acoustic

5. Who's your favorite band/artist?

Jo Stafford, Beach Boys and Jim Croce.

6. What's your favorite movie?

Disney's Up

7. If you could go to any city in the world on vacation, where would you go?

The Vatican city to see the artworks.
    Last edited by Bulakenyo; 3rd September 2012 at 02:42 AM.
    LOWBROW TO THE CORE

Blog Entries

Default Re: Answer These Personality Questions and I'll Recommend a Fragrance for You

1. How old are you? 60
    2. Male or female? Male
    3. Are you an introvert (enjoy time alone) or an extrovert (outgoing and social)? Extrovert
    4. Do you like to be unique, or do you like to fit in? Fit in
    5. Are you more "organized, careful and disciplined," or more "disorganized, careless and impulsive"? organized, careful and disciplined
    6. Do you sometimes enjoy being depressed or melancholic? Melancholic

Part 2:

1. In terms of your favorite smells in life, do you prefer clean (eg. soap), fresh and natural (eg. rain, wood or the ocean), human (eg. musk, skin), sweet (eg. fruit, ice cream) or chemical (eg. nail polish, leather, gasoline)? Clean
    2. Do you prefer to wear old-world smells, like your father's cologne, or something new and modern? New Modern
    3. In general, do you prefer art to be simple, or complex? Simple
    4. What kind of music do you like? House
    5. Who's your favorite band/artist? Procol Harem
    6. What's your favorite movie? As Good As It Gets
    7. If you could go to any city in the world on vacation, where would you go? Paris
    Last edited by silverbullet; 3rd September 2012 at 03:25 PM.

Part 1:

1. How old are you? 33
    2. Male or female? Male
    3. Are you an introvert (enjoy time alone) or an extrovert (outgoing and social)? I suppose introvert. I'm outgoing, but I prefer time at home with my wife or an activity with a small (under 5) group of friends.
    4. Do you like to be unique, or do you like to fit in? Unique.
    5. Are you more "organized, careful and disciplined," or more "disorganized, careless and impulsive"? Organized, careful, and disciplined.
    6. Do you sometimes enjoy being depressed or melancholic? ENJOY it? No.

Part 2:

1. In terms of your favorite smells in life, do you prefer clean (eg. soap), fresh and natural (eg. rain, wood or the ocean), human (eg. musk, skin), sweet (eg. fruit, ice cream) or chemical (eg. nail polish, leather, gasoline)? Some combo of fresh and natural and sweet.
    2. Do you prefer to wear old-world smells, like your father's cologne, or something new and modern? New and mordern.
    3. In general, do you prefer art to be simple, or complex? Simple.
    4. What kind of music do you like? Rock
    5. Who's your favorite band/artist? *These next two depend on my mood, so forgive me*--Green Day, Foo Fighters, Relient K
    6. What's your favorite movie? Se7en, Inception, The Dark Knight, the last Harry Potter movie, the Lord of the Rings trilogy
    7. If you could go to any city in the world on vacation, where would you go? Now that we've been to Hawaii, the next two cities on our wish list are Vancouver and Dublin...I'd put Dublin first.
    "We don't fail because we aim too high and miss, but because we aim too low and hit" - Les Brown

"When you're all alone, when no one is watching, and there's no one around to impress, that is who you are" - Greg Laurie

Part 1:

1. How old are you?
    2. Male or female?
    male
    3. Are you an introvert (enjoy time alone) or an extrovert (outgoing and social)?
    outgoing introvert
    unique
    5. Are you more "organized, careful and disciplined," or more "disorganized, careless and impulsive"?
    organized
    no, although I deal with these emotions in my art.

Part 2:

1. In terms of your favorite smells in life, do you prefer clean (eg. soap), fresh and natural (eg. rain, wood or the ocean), human (eg. musk, skin), sweet (eg. fruit, ice cream) or chemical (eg. nail polish, leather, gasoline)?
    fresh (rain, wood) and chemical (leather, gasoline).
    2. Do you prefer to wear old-world smells, like your father's cologne, or something new and modern?
    new and modern
    simple
    mostly extreme metal and hip hop, but I listen to a large variety of genres
    Band=Gojira, artist=Prince
    Pulp Fiction
    Tokyo
    Last edited by statelessrich; 3rd September 2012 at 06:09 PM.

Part 1:

1. How old are you? Almost 30
    2. Male or female? Male
    3. Are you an introvert (enjoy time alone) or an extrovert (outgoing and social)? Extrovert
    4. Do you like to be unique, or do you like to fit in? Unique
    5. Are you more "organized, careful and disciplined," or more "disorganized, careless and impulsive"? The former
    6. Do you sometimes enjoy being depressed or melancholic? Never.

Part 2:

1. In terms of your favorite smells in life, do you prefer clean (eg. soap), fresh and natural (eg. rain, wood or the ocean), human (eg. musk, skin), sweet (eg. fruit, ice cream) or chemical (eg. nail polish, leather, gasoline)? Chemical
    2. Do you prefer to wear old-world smells, like your father's cologne, or something new and modern? Old world
    3. In general, do you prefer art to be simple, or complex? Either
    4. What kind of music do you like? world music - jazz
    5. Who's your favorite band/artist? None
    6. What's your favorite movie? None
    7. If you could go to any city in the world on vacation, where would you go? Quito
    for swap/sale:

Smile Re: Answer These Personality Questions and I'll Recommend a Fragrance for You

Part 1:

1. How old are you?
    2. Male or female?
    female
    both
    unique
    latter
    rarely, but sometimes yes

Part 2:

in real life fresh and natural, but in perfumery it rarely works. In perfumery I enjoy human (musk, skin, civet)
    both, equally
    simple
    classic, metal, folk-rock
    Lauri Tähkä & Elonkerjuu
    Just too many, but the last favorite tv-series was "The Killing (who killed Rosie Larsen)"
    Istanbul

Part 1:

1. How old are you? 23
    2. Male or female? Male
    3. Are you an introvert (enjoy time alone) or an extrovert (outgoing and social)? Extrovert most of the time.
    4. Do you like to be unique, or do you like to fit in? I'm a bizarre person, but it feels good when I can manage to fit in.
    5. Are you more "organized, careful and disciplined," or more "disorganized, careless and impulsive"? The second one. :<
    6. Do you sometimes enjoy being depressed or melancholic? Absolutely.

Part 2:

1. In terms of your favorite smells in life, do you prefer clean (eg. soap), fresh and natural (eg. rain, wood or the ocean), human (eg. musk, skin), sweet (eg. fruit, ice cream) or chemical (eg. nail polish, leather, gasoline)? Overall, probably chemical.
    2. Do you prefer to wear old-world smells, like your father's cologne, or something new and modern? Old is usually better.
    3. In general, do you prefer art to be simple, or complex? Complex masquerading as simple.
    4. What kind of music do you like? Everything.
    5. Who's your favorite band/artist? Daughters, I suppose.
    6. What's your favorite movie? Alien
    7. If you could go to any city in the world on vacation, where would you go? There aren't really any cities in Antarctica. :P
    My Top Ten:

1: Guerlain - Habit Rouge
    2: Guerlain - Jicky
    3: Guerlain - Mouchoir de Monsieur
    4: Guerlain - Shalimar
    5: Knize - Knize Ten
    6: Caron - Yatagan
    7: Caron - Pour Un Homme
    8: Jean Desprez - Bal a Versailles
    9: Yves Saint Laurent - M7
    10: Salvador Dali - Dali Pour Homme

Dependent

This is interesting! Thanks L'Aventurier. I can see that youre very overwhelmed as of now Anyways, I've entered the questionnaire!

Part 1:

1. How old are you? 24
    2. Male or female? Male
    4. Do you like to be unique, or do you like to fit in? A little of both
    5. Are you more "organized, careful and disciplined," or more "disorganized, careless and impulsive"? Definitely impulsive and love imprompt planning
    6. Do you sometimes enjoy being depressed or melancholic? Always positive!

Part 2:

1. In terms of your favorite smells in life, do you prefer clean (eg. soap), fresh and natural (eg. rain, wood or the ocean), human (eg. musk, skin), sweet (eg. fruit, ice cream) or chemical (eg. nail polish, leather, gasoline)? Sweet since I have a few gourmands
    2. Do you prefer to wear old-world smells, like your father's cologne, or something new and modern? Modern
    4. What kind of music do you like? Pop/R&B (clubbing music)
    5. Who's your favorite band/artist? Pitbull?
    6. What's your favorite movie? The Rock (Nicholas Cage)
    7. If you could go to any city in the world on vacation, where would you go? Maldives before its too late!
    Current Top 5:
    1. Frederic Malle L'eau d'Hiver
    2. Tom Ford Noir de Noir
    3. Dior Homme / Dior Homme Intense
    4. Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Havane / Pure Malt
    5. Creed Aventus / Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille

I can't even get through the questions. There's nothing about me that is either or with those answers and many times it's all of the above...lol
    ***My SALE thread***My TRADE thread***
    Frag addicted? Join the support group We are too but dam we smell good!

1. How old are you? 58.75
    2. Male or female? Female
    3. Are you an introvert (enjoy time alone) or an extrovert (outgoing and social)? Introvert
    4. Do you like to be unique, or do you like to fit in? Both, but lean toward unique
    5. Are you more "organized, careful and disciplined," or more "disorganized, careless and impulsive"? the 2nd
    6. Do you sometimes enjoy being depressed or melancholic? Oh yes

Part 2:

1. In terms of your favorite smells in life, do you prefer clean (eg. soap), fresh and natural (eg. rain, wood or the ocean), human (eg. musk, skin), sweet (eg. fruit, ice cream) or chemical (eg. nail polish, leather, gasoline)? natural & human
    2. Do you prefer to wear old-world smells, like your father's cologne, or something new and modern? old-world
    3. In general, do you prefer art to be simple, or complex? complex
    4. What kind of music do you like? Chopin, Mozart, opera, big-band swing, world music
    5. Who's your favorite band/artist? I like everybody/thing except rap music
    6. What's your favorite movie? Dangerous Liasons
    7. If you could go to any city in the world on vacation, where would you go? return to London- new place Athens
    Sync'in and Think'in in 2015!

Part 1

1. How old are you? 25
    2. Male or female? Male
    3. Are you an introvert (enjoy time alone) or an extrovert (outgoing and social)? extrovert
    4. Do you like to be unique, or do you like to fit in? unique
    5. Are you more "organized, careful and disciplined," or more "disorganized, careless and impulsive"? organized, careful and disciplined
    6. Do you sometimes enjoy being depressed or melancholic? sometimes

Part 2:

1. In terms of your favorite smells in life, do you prefer clean (eg. soap), fresh and natural (eg. rain, wood or the ocean), human (eg. musk, skin), sweet (eg. fruit, ice cream) or chemical (eg. nail polish, leather, gasoline)? fresh and natural (eg. rain, wood or the ocean)
    2. Do you prefer to wear old-world smells, like your father's cologne, or something new and modern? modern
    4. What kind of music do you like? Classical compositions and modern pop music
    5. Who's your favorite band/artist? George Micheal, Julio Iglesias, Sting, Paul Mauriat orchestra
    6. What's your favorite movie? Training day, Die Hard, Godfather.
    7. If you could go to any city in the world on vacation, where would you go? Paris

Basenotes Plus

Part 1:

1. How old are you? 63
    2. Male or female? Male
    3. Are you an introvert (enjoy time alone) or an extrovert (outgoing and social)? Introvert
    5. Are you more "organized, careful and disciplined," or more "disorganized, careless and impulsive"? Both!
    6. Do you sometimes enjoy being depressed or melancholic? Yes

Part 2:

1. In terms of your favorite smells in life, do you prefer clean (eg. soap), fresh and natural (eg. rain, wood or the ocean), human (eg. musk, skin), sweet (eg. fruit, ice cream) or chemical (eg. nail polish, leather, gasoline)? Sweet
    2. Do you prefer to wear old-world smells, like your father's cologne, or something new and modern? New and modern.
    4. What kind of music do you like? ALL
    5. Who's your favorite band/artist? Beatles
    6. What's your favorite movie? Unforgiven
    7. If you could go to any city in the world on vacation, where would you go? Rome
    Last edited by Nosey49; 3rd September 2012 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Accidently posted before ready.
    Currently wearing: Aventus by Creed

Part 1.

1. 34
    2. Female
    3. Right inbetween, a hair closer the extrovert (ENFP on the Myers Briggs test)
    4.I like to be unique (Leo rising )
    5.I am organized, not caeful but not exactly careless, and can be impulsive (the pic in my profile is in fact me)
    6. Depressed, no. Melancholic, occasionally.

Part 2

1. human the most, sweet the second (not synthtetic or overly sweet, though), fresh third (but I cannot stand "fresh perfumes", with the exception of maybe Ormonde Jayne's Woman and Guerlain's Vetiver Pour Elle, both of which I love, that is as fresh as I go
    2. I don't care, as long as it does not smell synthetic - there are some vintage parfums i adore, and there are some new ones I love
    3. I love Cezanne, Kandinsky, Felicien Rops, Rembrandt, Michelangelo; I guess complex but balanced
    4. Classical and jazz, plus some soul
    5. As far as maistream bands go? Madonna, Aretha Franklin, Depeche Mode, Adele, 2Pac, Ray Lamontage, Annie Lennox
    6. Breaking the Waves, Notorious, Ran, Obscure Object of Desire, La Dolce Vita, Magnolia, American Beauty, Heat, LA Confidental
    7. Florence, London, Alexandria in Egypt

Part 1:

1. How old are you? 55
    2. Male or female? Male
    3. Are you an introvert (enjoy time alone) or an extrovert (outgoing and social)? Omnivert, I like both
    5. Are you more "organized, careful and disciplined," or more "disorganized, careless and impulsive"? O,C,D (lol)
    6. Do you sometimes enjoy being depressed or melancholic? It's my typical state

Part 2:

1. In terms of your favorite smells in life, do you prefer clean (eg. soap), fresh and natural (eg. rain, wood or the ocean), human (eg. musk, skin), sweet (eg. fruit, ice cream) or chemical (eg. nail polish, leather, gasoline)? Chemical
    2. Do you prefer to wear old-world smells, like your father's cologne, or something new and modern? Modern
    3. In general, do you prefer art to be simple, or complex? Complex
    4. What kind of music do you like?I love ALL music
    5. Who's your favorite band/artist? right now it's Porcupine Tree
    6. What's your favorite movie? Cinema Paradiso
    7. If you could go to any city in the world on vacation, where would you go? London
    Currently wearing: Jules by Christian Dior

1. How old are you?43
    2. Male or female? Male
    5. Are you more "organized, careful and disciplined," or more "disorganized, careless and impulsive"? Organized
    6. Do you sometimes enjoy being depressed or melancholic? Positive!

Part 2:

1. In terms of your favorite smells in life, do you prefer clean (eg. soap), fresh and natural (eg. rain, wood or the ocean), human (eg. musk, skin), sweet (eg. fruit, ice cream) or chemical (eg. nail polish, leather, gasoline)? Clean
    4. What kind of music do you like? Diverse
    5. Who's your favorite band/artist? No favorite
    6. What's your favorite movie? Gladiator
    7. If you could go to any city in the world on vacation, where would you go? Francelol

Basenotes Junkie anomie et ivoire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Updated: Very nice recommendations you've done so far! I see the good doctor has been ge-swamped, but interesting to read these just for the sake of getting to know other BNers, so leaving this up as a sort of post-livejournal world's survey.

1. 26
    2. female
    3. introverted
    4. Not into exhibitionism, but I abhor fitting in so prefer to subtly deviate.
    5. Disciplined
    6. Neutral. I enjoy melancholic art and do not like fake happiness and cheap optimism. Yet I also do not enjoy depression at all. If we're talking a gothic sort of euphoric joy-found-in-the-darkside then yes to that.

Part 2:

1. human (really more herbal or dirty as in patchouli or animalics).
    2. old
    3. complex and with plenty of complexes
    4. psychedelic, garage, post-punk, 70s pop for its high production quality
    5. 3 way unbreakable tie: Buckingham-Nicks era Fleetwood Mac, Bowie, and Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti
    6. 3 Women, Possession (1981), Harold & Maude
    7. London
    Last edited by anomie et ivoire; 4th September 2012 at 03:54 AM.

Part 1:

1. 50
    2. Female
    3. Introvert
    4. I'm unique. Fitting in is just tactics.
    5. Organized, careful and impulsive
    6. Melancholic, yes. Depression is no fun.

Part 2:

1. Clean and natural with a drop of sweetness
    2. Both
    3. Simply complex
    4. Early music, jazz, soul
    5. Bettye LaVette
    6. Ugetsu, Stalker, Jarman's Blue, Happiness
    7. A seaport, maybe Valparaiso

Very cool idea, looking forward to what you request!

1. How old are you? 19
    2. Male or female? Male
    3. Are you an introvert (enjoy time alone) or an extrovert (outgoing and social)? introvert
    6. Do you sometimes enjoy being depressed or melancholic? rarely

Part 2:

1. In terms of your favorite smells in life, do you prefer clean (eg. soap), fresh and natural (eg. rain, wood or the ocean), human (eg. musk, skin), sweet (eg. fruit, ice cream) or chemical (eg. nail polish, leather, gasoline)? Human/fresh and natural
    2. Do you prefer to wear old-world smells, like your father's cologne, or something new and modern? modern but classic
    4. What kind of music do you like? alternative rock/ some hiphop
    5. Who's your favorite band/artist? kanye west (rapper)
    6. What's your favorite movie? Seven Pounds/ Dark Knight
    7. If you could go to any city in the world on vacation, where would you go? Paris/London

Quote Originally Posted by L'Aventurier View Post
    Hi guys, I have a degree in psychology, and I've sampled over 700 male and unisex fragrances, so I'm curious as to whether I could be a "fragrance consultant" based on some personality questions. Answer the following questions and I'll make a recommendation for you (obviously for free, this is just silly and for fun). Just copy and paste, then answer the questions as a reply.

Part 1:

1. How old are you?
    2. Male or female?

Part 2:

I suppose that my preferences are pasted all over the forum, but hey - I'll play. This seems fun.
    1)
    1. 25.
    2. Male.
    3. Introvert.
    4. Unique.
    5. Disorganized, I'm afraid.
    6. Yes.
    2)
    1. Of those, human or chemical.
    2. Newer.
    3. Complex.
    4. Classical and Rock.
    5. Igor Stravinsky in the first; pick-your-choice of psychedelic band in the second ( too many great ones ).
    6. Black Orpheus.
    7. Singapore - for durian season!

1. 28
    2. Male
    3. extrovert
    4. Fit in
    5. Organized
    6. No.

Part 2:

1. Sweet (fruit and cream)
    2. Both. More toward modern
    3. Simple
    4. Any and all.
    5. Jimi Hendrix, Muse, and lots of hip hop artists
    6. Inside man, Shawshank redemption, drive
    7. Hawaii

What a thread! Can't think of a better way to get to know some random facts about fellow BNers, as well as hopefully receive some great fragrance recommendations from you.

Part 1:

1. How old are you? 36
    2. Male or female? male
    3. Are you an introvert (enjoy time alone) or an extrovert (outgoing and social)? tough question. I lean more toward the latter
    5. Are you more "organized, careful and disciplined," or more "disorganized, careless and impulsive"? organized, careful, and disciplined
    6. Do you sometimes enjoy being depressed or melancholic? not at all

Part 2:

1. In terms of your favorite smells in life, do you prefer clean (eg. soap), fresh and natural (eg. rain, wood or the ocean), human (eg. musk, skin), sweet (eg. fruit, ice cream) or chemical (eg. nail polish, leather, gasoline)? fresh and natural as you've described them
    2. Do you prefer to wear old-world smells, like your father's cologne, or something new and modern? old-world smells
    4. What kind of music do you like? lyric-driven folk rock, grunge (hence my BN nickname), and classic rock (60s, 70s)
    5. Who's your favorite band/artist? The Avett Brothers, The White Buffalo, and The Wood Brothers
    6. What's your favorite movie? hard to choose one, but Rocky feels right
    7. If you could go to any city in the world on vacation, where would you go? the Galapagos islands

Part 1:

1. How old are you? 29
    2. Male or female? male
    5. Are you more "organized, careful and disciplined," or more "disorganized, careless and impulsive"? Disorganised, careless, impulsive
    6. Do you sometimes enjoy being depressed or melancholic? All the time

Part 2:

1. In terms of your favorite smells in life, do you prefer clean (eg. soap), fresh and natural (eg. rain, wood or the ocean), human (eg. musk, skin), sweet (eg. fruit, ice cream) or chemical (eg. nail polish, leather, gasoline)? Natural, Touch of human, and definately chemical. cannot elucidate a preference
    2. Do you prefer to wear old-world smells, like your father's cologne, or something new and modern? Olde world (if that means 70-80's)
    3. In general, do you prefer art to be simple, or complex? The simplest way to express a complex idea
    4. What kind of music do you like? Punk rock
    5. Who's your favorite band/artist? Mike Ness of Social Distortion fame
    6. What's your favorite movie? Clerks
    7. If you could go to any city in the world on vacation, where would you go? Anchorage Alaska

Quote Originally Posted by L'Aventurier View Post
    Hi guys, I have a degree in psychology, and I've sampled over 700 male and unisex fragrances, so I'm curious as to whether I could be a "fragrance consultant" based on some personality questions. Answer the following questions and I'll make a recommendation for you (obviously for free, this is just silly and for fun). Just copy and paste, then answer the questions as a reply.

Part 1:

1. How old are you?32
    2. Male or female?male
    3. Are you an introvert (enjoy time alone) or an extrovert (outgoing and social)?introvert
    4. Do you like to be unique, or do you like to fit in?understated but unique
    5. Are you more "organized, careful and disciplined," or more "disorganized, careless and impulsive"? Both, but probably more disorganized
    6. Do you sometimes enjoy being depressed or melancholic?no, but sometimes i am.

Part 2:

1. In terms of your favorite smells in life, do you prefer clean (eg. soap), fresh and natural (eg. rain, wood or the ocean), human (eg. musk, skin), sweet (eg. fruit, ice cream) or chemical (eg. nail polish, leather, gasoline)? Natural, but like leather
    2. Do you prefer to wear old-world smells, like your father's cologne, or something new and modern? Older with a modern twist
    3. In general, do you prefer art to be simple, or complex? Simple but thoughtful like rene margaritte
    4. What kind of music do you like? Alternative, radio head, vampire weekend, cage the elephant, rolling stones
    5. Who's your favorite band/artist? Vampire weekend
    6. What's your favorite movie? Shawshank redemption
    7. If you could go to any city in the world on vacation, where would you go? Dublin
    There you go, guess away

Quote Originally Posted by noirdrakkar View Post
    part 1:

1. How old are you?

2. Male or female?

m

equally both

i can fit in by being unique

former

yes

part 2:

1. In terms of your favorite smells in life, do you prefer clean (eg. Soap), fresh and natural (eg. Rain, wood or the ocean), human (eg. Musk, skin), sweet (eg. Fruit, ice cream) or chemical (eg. Nail polish, leather, gasoline)?

fresh, chemical

generally, new/modern, but classics are timeless

simple

punk, alternative rock

evanescence

dark knight 2008

in austrailia
    I recommend:

Oud Wood by Tom Ford
    Bulgari Black
    S-ex by S-Perfumes
    Black Aoud
    Cuir Pleine Fleur by Heeley
    Comme des Garcons 2 MAN
    Nasomatto China White
    Nostalgia

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Oscroft View Post
    Part 1:

1. How old are you? 53
    2. Male or female? Male
    3. Are you an introvert (enjoy time alone) or an extrovert (outgoing and social)? I love both
    4. Do you like to be unique, or do you like to fit in? I don't specifically like to be unique, but I rarely just fit in
    5. Are you more "organized, careful and disciplined," or more "disorganized, careless and impulsive"? The latter, by miles
    6. Do you sometimes enjoy being depressed or melancholic? No, and I never am

Part 2:

1. In terms of your favorite smells in life, do you prefer clean (eg. soap), fresh and natural (eg. rain, wood or the ocean), human (eg. musk, skin), sweet (eg. fruit, ice cream) or chemical (eg. nail polish, leather, gasoline)? Chemical smells are really the only ones in that list I don't much like
    2. Do you prefer to wear old-world smells, like your father's cologne, or something new and modern? Older - but I like modern takes on older themes
    3. In general, do you prefer art to be simple, or complex? The simple organic shapes of a Henry Moore piece, or the complex detail of a pre-Raphaelite - love them all
    4. What kind of music do you like? Pretty much everything - All "classical" eras, folk, jazz, hip-hop, punk...
    5. Who's your favorite band/artist? JS Bach - he's better than everyone else put together
    6. What's your favorite movie? Don't have one - love Japanese and Korean cinema
    7. If you could go to any city in the world on vacation, where would you go? Bangkok, but I go there often. For one I haven't yet been - Tokyo, second choice - New York

PS: Thanks - sounds fun
    Let's go wiiiittthhhh:

Invasion Barbare (sorry it's really expensive!)
    M - Pure Distance (erhh, this is expensive too)
    Bulgari pour Homme
    New York - Patricia de Nicolai
    Hinoki
    Musc Koublai Khan
    Mitsouko
    Eau Noire
    Bois de Portugal
    Eau du Coq
    Sales thread here

Default Re: (PLZ READ DISCLAIMER) Answer These Personality Questions and I'll Recommend a Fragrance for You

Very curious to hear from a fellow psychology major!

Part 1:

1. How old are you? 20
    2. Male or female? Male
    3. Are you an introvert (enjoy time alone) or an extrovert (outgoing and social)? In between, I like my alone-time but love being out with friends and family!
    4. Do you like to be unique, or do you like to fit in? Again, in between. More on the fitting-in side though
    5. Are you more "organized, careful and disciplined," or more "disorganized, careless and impulsive"? Organized, etc.
    6. Do you sometimes enjoy being depressed or melancholic? NO

Part 2:

1. In terms of your favorite smells in life, do you prefer clean (eg. soap), fresh and natural (eg. rain, wood or the ocean), human (eg. musk, skin), sweet (eg. fruit, ice cream) or chemical (eg. nail polish, leather, gasoline)? Sweet! And if I can choose a second, Fresh and Natural (but mainly sweet)
    4. What kind of music do you like? R&B
    5. Who's your favorite band/artist? Usher
    6. What's your favorite movie? Big Daddy (Adam Sandler)
    7. If you could go to any city in the world on vacation, where would you go? City? New York. Anywhere in the world? Any tropic island!
    Last edited by MikeJ; 10th September 2012 at 11:34 PM.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Default Re: (PLZ READ DISCLAIMER) Answer These Personality Questions and I'll Recommend a Fragrance for You

looks like you got your work cut out for you mate.

i just answered this survey because i thought no one else would.

Quote Originally Posted by peake1 View Post
    1. How old are you? 47
    2. Male or female? M
    4. Do you like to be unique, or do you like to fit in? Both
    5. Are you more "organized, careful and disciplined," or more "disorganized, careless and impulsive"? Organized
    6. Do you sometimes enjoy being depressed or melancholic? Yes

Part 2:

1. In terms of your favorite smells in life, do you prefer clean (eg. soap), fresh and natural (eg. rain, wood or the ocean), human (eg. musk, skin), sweet (eg. fruit, ice cream) or chemical (eg. nail polish, leather, gasoline)? Fresh, Natural and Human
    2. Do you prefer to wear old-world smells, like your father's cologne, or something new and modern? Classic
    4. What kind of music do you like? Folk Rock
    5. Who's your favorite band/artist? James Taylor/Eagles
    6. What's your favorite movie? Gettysburg
    7. If you could go to any city in the world on vacation, where would you go? Mackinac Island (for my wife).
    I'd go with:

Habit Rouge
    Vetiver by Guerlain
    Helmut Lang EDC (Sorry, this is really hard to find)
    Erolfa
    Dzing
    Eau d'Orange Verte
    Vetiver Tonka
    L'Air du Desert Marocain
    L'Homme Sage
    Patchouli Patch
    Tom Ford for Men
    Palisander by Comme des Garcons
    Sales thread here

Banned

This is really cool. Thanks very much!

1. How old are you? 20

2. Male or female? Male

5. Are you more "organized, careful and disciplined," or more "disorganized, careless and impulsive"? The latter

6. Do you sometimes enjoy being depressed or melancholic? Nope

Part 2:

1. In terms of your favorite smells in life, do you prefer clean (eg. soap), fresh and natural (eg. rain, wood or the ocean), human (eg. musk, skin), sweet (eg. fruit, ice cream) or chemical (eg. nail polish, leather, gasoline)? Clean, and sweet

4. What kind of music do you like? A lot of things resonate with me, but I'd say "real" hip-hop, top 40, some indy

5. Who's your favorite band/artist? I have 2- Odd future Wolf Gang and Taylor Swift

6. What's your favorite movie? The Sound of Music

7. If you could go to any city in the world on vacation, where would you go? Australia

Sounds fun!
    Thank you in advance

Part 1:

1. How old are you?

2. Male or female?
    Male

More introverted, but can sometimes be extroverted

Tend to like being unique, but sometimes I like to fit in.

Organised, careful and disciplined

No

Part 2:

Sweet

New and modern

Simple

K-Pop and pop

No favourite artist, I just like K-Pop and pop genres in general.

Up

Somewhere tropical with a laptop and internet connection!

1. How old are you? 21
    2. Male or female? MALE
    3. Are you an introvert (enjoy time alone) or an extrovert (outgoing and social)?EXTROVERT
    4. Do you like to be unique, or do you like to fit in?UNIQUE
    5. Are you more "organized, careful and disciplined," or more "disorganized, careless and impulsive"?ORGANIZED
    6. Do you sometimes enjoy being depressed or melancholic?NO

Part 2:

1. In terms of your favorite smells in life, do you prefer clean (eg. soap), fresh and natural (eg. rain, wood or the ocean), human (eg. musk, skin), sweet (eg. fruit, ice cream) or chemical (eg. nail polish, leather, gasoline)? CLEAN OR GOURMAND, DEPENDING ON SEASON
    2. Do you prefer to wear old-world smells, like your father's cologne, or something new and modern?MODERN
    3. In general, do you prefer art to be simple, or complex? SIMPLE
    4. What kind of music do you like? HIP-HOP
    5. Who's your favorite band/artist? S.A.S (UK RAPPERS) SNSD (K-POP GIRL GROUP)
    6. What's your favorite movie? FOUR BROTHERS
    7. If you could go to any city in the world on vacation, where would you go? SOUTH KOREA

- - - Updated - - -

1. How old are you? 21
    2. Male or female? MALE
    3. Are you an introvert (enjoy time alone) or an extrovert (outgoing and social)?EXTROVERT
    4. Do you like to be unique, or do you like to fit in?UNIQUE
    5. Are you more "organized, careful and disciplined," or more "disorganized, careless and impulsive"?ORGANIZED
    6. Do you sometimes enjoy being depressed or melancholic?NO

Part 2:

1. In terms of your favorite smells in life, do you prefer clean (eg. soap), fresh and natural (eg. rain, wood or the ocean), human (eg. musk, skin), sweet (eg. fruit, ice cream) or chemical (eg. nail polish, leather, gasoline)? CLEAN OR GOURMAND, DEPENDING ON SEASON
    2. Do you prefer to wear old-world smells, like your father's cologne, or something new and modern?MODERN
    3. In general, do you prefer art to be simple, or complex? SIMPLE
    4. What kind of music do you like? HIP-HOP
    5. Who's your favorite band/artist? S.A.S (UK RAPPERS) SNSD (K-POP GIRL GROUP)
    6. What's your favorite movie? FOUR BROTHERS
    7. If you could go to any city in the world on vacation, where would you go? SOUTH KOREA
    It should be illegal to smell this good!