To those of you still posting answers, please go back to Page 1 and read L'Aventurier update on his original post...
1. How old are you?
2. Male or female?
3. Are you an introvert (enjoy time alone) or an extrovert (outgoing and social)?
4. Do you like to be unique, or do you like to fit in?
5. Are you more "organized, careful and disciplined," or more "disorganized, careless and impulsive"?
Somewhat organized but very impulsive.
6. Do you sometimes enjoy being depressed or melancholic?
1. In terms of your favorite smells in life, do you prefer clean (eg. soap), fresh and natural (eg. rain, wood or the ocean), human (eg. musk, skin), sweet (eg. fruit, ice cream) or chemical (eg. nail polish, leather, gasoline)?
Sweet with a little woodiness
2. Do you prefer to wear old-world smells, like your father's cologne, or something new and modern?
New and modern but classics are classics
3. In general, do you prefer art to be simple, or complex?
4. What kind of music do you like?
Everything, especially Tchaivosky.
6. What's your favorite movie?
Many, many movies. Unforgiven for realism. Amadaeus for theme.
7. If you could go to any city in the world on vacation, where would you go?
Rome or London.