Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Junkie Feedback 138 (100%) Grungevig's Avatar

Default Grungevig's swap - Krigler, D.S. & Durga, Santa Maria Novella

Hi, all. Welcome to my swap thread. Ideally, I'd love to trade the things below for something boozy, coniferous, green, and/or earthy, such as offerings from D.S. & Durga/Hylnds (madly in love with this house), Krigler (Good Fir, Established Cognac), Slumberhouse (not Norne, Jeke, or Vikt), Santa Maria Novella (Cipro, Fieno, Nostalgia, Ottone, Vetiver), House of Matriarch (especially looking for Albatross), Parfumerie Generale, Union's Celtic Fire, or DSH's Cannabis Culture Collection (especially The Green House and Agreistic)]. You're welcome to try me on others.

Message me if you have any questions. I typically ship on Saturdays and always with tracking.

PENDING Krigler Champfleury 132, 1.7 oz/50 ml spray with cap, no box, sprayed once

D.S. & Durga Boston Ivy, 1.7 oz/50 ml spray with cap, box, ~65-70%

D.S. & Durga Cowboy Grass, 1.7 oz/50 ml spray with cap, no box, ~70%

Santa Maria Novella Alba di Seoul, 3.4 oz/100 ml splash with cap, retail box, and print of Korean artist's painting that accompanied the fragrance, ~95%

PENDING Santa Maria Novella Patchouli, 3.4 oz/100 ml splash with cap, no box, ~60%

Le Couvent des Minimes Eau Des Matines ("Cologne of the Morning"), 3.4 oz/100 ml srpay with cap, no box, sprayed 1x to test

Imaginary Authors retail travel sprays Cape Heartache, Cobra and the Canary, and Mosaic, each 2 ml, 100%

Imaginary Authors Air of Despair, ~10 ml decant, 100%
    Last edited by Grungevig; 20th May 2016 at 11:48 PM.
    Currently wearing: Polo Crest by Ralph Lauren

Basenotes Junkie Feedback 138 (100%) Grungevig's Avatar

Default Re: Grungevig's swap - niche, hard-to-find, other bottles, decants, and retail minis for swap

bumped and updated
    Currently wearing: Polo Crest by Ralph Lauren