Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Junkie Feedback 120 (100%) Grungevig's Avatar

Default Grungevig's swap - niche, hard-to-find, other bottles, decants, and retail minis for swap

Hi, all. Welcome to my swap thread. I have exceeded the saturation point of my fragrance accumulation addiction (I really mean it this time).

Ideally, I'd love to get rid of everything below in exchange for full or partial bottles of of something I really like [boozy, earthy, super green fragrances and/or other offerings from D.S. & Durga (madly in love with this house), Krigler (Good Fir anybody?!?), Slumberhouse, Santa Maria Novella, House of Matriarch, Parfumerie Generale, Imaginary Authors (The Soft Lawn or A City on Fire), Union's Celtic Fire, or DSH's Cannabis Culture Collection (especially The Green House and Agreistic)]. I'd also like to trade several/all of my retail minis/decants/samples for even one bottle of something I would really like.

Here goes. Message me if you have any questions. I typically ship on Saturdays and always with tracking.

Bottles
    Geo F. Trumper Spanish Leather, 3.7 oz/110 ml splash bottle with screw top crown and box (old and worn), ~85% full (NOTE: this is vintage juice that likely is 30-plus years old but still smells great. It does have two or three floaties in the juice. I have no idea what they are).
    Givenchy Givenchy III, 1.0 oz/30 ml EDP spray with box and cap (box is worn and stained but otherwise solid), ~85-90%
    Penhaligon's Quercus set, 1.7 oz/50 ml spray, with cap (no box), ~95%; 3.4 oz/100 ml body lotion, with cap (no box), ~95%; 3.4 oz/100 ml bath and shower gel, with cap (no box), ~75%
    Profumo di Firenze 1954 (Barney's exclusive) Terrarossa, 3.4 oz/100 ml EDP spray with box/cap, ~75%
    Roger & Gallet Gingembre, 3.4 oz/100 ml tester spray, purple atomizer, clear cap (no box), ~90-95%
    Santa Maria Novella Alba di Seoul, 3.4 oz/100 ml splash with cap, retail box, and print of Korean artist's painting that accompanied the fragrance, ~95%

Retail minis/decants
    Annick Goutal Encens Flamboyant, 20 ml glass atomizer (I think), 5 ml remaining (I know)
    Aramis Tuscany Per Uomo Forte, 0.25 oz/7 ml retail splash, ~20-25% (ascertained by shining a light behind the bottle)
    Christian Dior Eau Noire, 10 ml glass atomizer, ~90% full
    Etro Messe de Minuit, 3.4 oz/100 ml bottle (round sticker), cap (no box), ~2% full (i.e., 1.5-2 ml remaining)
    Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur, 5 ml glass atomizer, ~40% full
    Hermes Poivre Samarcande, 5 ml plastic atomizer, ~40-45% full
    Histoires de Parfums 1899, 14 ml retail spray , ~65% full
    Knize Ten, 10 ml plastic bottle with clear plastic atomizer and cap, ~80-85% full.
    L’erlobario Meharees, 10 ml glass atomizers, ~85% full
    Maison Martin Margiela REPLICA: Jazz Club, 8 ml glass atomizer, ~80% full
    Olfactive Studios Chambre Noire, 4 ml plastic atomizer with cap, 100% full
    Parfumerie Generale L’Ombre Fauve, 10 ml glass atomizer, ~65-70% full
    Santa Maria Novella Colonia Russa, 30 ml glass bottle with black plastic atomizer and cap, ~50%
    Santa Maria Novella Ottone, 15 ml (I think) glass atomizer, ~2.75 ml remaining
    Smell Bent Jasmine Tobacco, 4 ml retail spray, ~80% full
    Soivohle (Liz Zorn) Jhango Bay, 11 ml retail spray, ~95% full

Retail samples
    Amouage Gold for Men, 2 ml spray with cap, 100%
    Last edited by Grungevig; 22nd July 2015 at 12:36 AM.

Default Re: Grungevig's swap - niche, hard-to-find, other bottles, decants, and retail minis for swap

bumped and updated

Default Re: Grungevig's swap - niche, hard-to-find, other bottles, decants, and retail minis for swap

Bumped and updated

Bumped and updated