Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Junkie Feedback 124 (100%) Grungevig's Avatar

Default Grungevig's swap - niche, hard-to-find, other bottles, decants, and retail minis for swap

Hi, all. Welcome to my swap thread. I have exceeded the saturation point of my fragrance accumulation addiction (I really mean it this time).

Ideally, I'd love to get rid of everything below in exchange for a few bottles of something I really like [boozy, super green fragrances and/or other offerings from D.S. & Durga (madly in love with this house), Krigler (Good Fir anybody?!?), Slumberhouse, Santa Maria Novella, House of Matriarch, Parfumerie Generale, Imaginary Authors (The Soft Lawn or A City on Fire), Union's Celtic Fire, or DSH's Cannabis Culture Collection (especially The Green House and Agreistic)]. I'd also like to trade several/all of my retail minis/decants/samples for even one bottle of something I would really like.

Here goes. Message me if you have any questions. I typically ship on Saturdays and always with tracking.

Bottles
    Profumo di Firenze 1954 (Barney's exclusive) Terrarossa, 3.4 oz/100 ml EDP spray with box/cap, ~75%
    Santa Maria Novella Alba di Seoul, 3.4 oz/100 ml splash with cap, retail box, and print of Korean artist's painting that accompanied the fragrance, ~95%

Retail minis/decants
    Aramis Tuscany Per Uomo Forte, 0.25 oz/7 ml retail splash, ~20-25% (ascertained by shining a light behind the bottle)
    Christian Dior Eau Noire, 10 ml glass atomizer, ~90% full
    Knize Ten, 10 ml plastic bottle with clear plastic atomizer and cap, ~80-85% full.
    L’erlobario Meharees, 10 ml glass atomizers, ~85% full
    Maison Martin Margiela REPLICA: Jazz Club, 8 ml glass atomizer, ~80% full
    Olfactive Studios Chambre Noire, 4 ml plastic atomizer with cap, 100% full
    Parfumerie Generale L’Ombre Fauve, 10 ml glass atomizer, ~65-70% full
    Santa Maria Novella Colonia Russa, 30 ml glass bottle with black plastic atomizer and cap, ~50%
    Santa Maria Novella Ottone, 15 ml (I think) glass atomizer, ~2.75 ml remaining
    Soivohle (Liz Zorn) Jhango Bay, 11 ml retail spray, ~95% full

Retail samples
    Amouage Gold for Men, 2 ml spray with cap, 100%
    Last edited by Grungevig; 28th August 2015 at 06:31 PM.

Basenotes Junkie Feedback 124 (100%) Grungevig's Avatar

Default Re: Grungevig's swap - niche, hard-to-find, other bottles, decants, and retail minis for swap

Bumped and updated