Code of Conduct

Default For Swap: Theirry Mugler Pure Leather A*Men Angel 3.4oz 99% Full w/Box,Code

Hello All,

I don't think this one will get as much use as it should in my collection and would rather get some diversity. I definitely enjoy the fragrance but am interested in other fragrances right now. It includes the Box, Bottle (obviously lol) with about 12 sprays gone, and unused code and brochure.

Here is the thing... I actually have nothing in particular that I am looking for so throw some suggestions down and lets see if we can work something out.

I am located in Canada but have done numourous cross boarder transactions without issue on Youtube, Basenotes and E-bay.
    Last edited by Neil4Speed; 12th October 2012 at 02:36 AM.
    The hunt for a Signature Fragrance is not an easy one! I see the light at the end of the tunnel!
    Want to buy! "Nothing?!, well that's a first."

Default Re: For Swap: Theirry Mugler Pure Leather A*Men Angel 3.4oz 99% Full w/Box,Code

Bump!
    The hunt for a Signature Fragrance is not an easy one! I see the light at the end of the tunnel!
    Want to buy! "Nothing?!, well that's a first."

Default Re: For Swap: Theirry Mugler Pure Leather A*Men Angel 3.4oz 99% Full w/Box,Code

Hi Neil4speed.

Have you made a swap for your Pure Leather? If not, I'll send a list for your consideration. Thanks.

mjktig2