Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 31 to 37 of 37
  1. #31
    Super Member Erok32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    433

    Default Re: On the Go: what is your process?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Beast View Post
    I have a few different colored 5ml refillable atomizers they sell at Nordstrom. For me they're perfect when I'm on the go.

    I love these. $5, glass with a protective plastic outer shell, and the sprayer is great.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Beast View Post
    I have a few different colored 5ml refillable atomizers they sell at Nordstrom. For me they're perfect when I'm on the go.

    I love these. $5, glass with a protective plastic outer shell, and the sprayer is great.
    Last edited by Erok32; 10th September 2012 at 02:05 AM.

  2. #32

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,419

    Default Re: On the Go: what is your process?

    This is what samples are for. I usually have two in my bag for the rare occasions that I feel like I need to reapply. Keep them in a tiny ziplock in case.

  3. #33

    Default Re: On the Go: what is your process?

    I actually have a full size 100ml bottle in my bag everyday lol

  4. #34
    Basenotes Junkie psychoskip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    530

    Default Re: On the Go: what is your process?

    So far, I think I've made progress.

    I have decanted 5ml of all my ultimate "go-to" scents in 5ml atomizers. Only about 5-6 of them. Easy enough to carry around or throw in my gym bag.

  5. #35

    Default Re: On the Go: what is your process?

    Quote Originally Posted by psychoskip View Post
    So far, I think I've made progress.

    I have decanted 5ml of all my ultimate "go-to" scents in 5ml atomizers. Only about 5-6 of them. Easy enough to carry around or throw in my gym bag.
    Nice!

    It's always a good idea to have a small decant if you're going out and know you'll need a refresher spray later on.

  6. #36
    Basenotes Plus
    awilson529's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    130

    Default Re: On the Go: what is your process?

    Quote Originally Posted by psychoskip View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions guys
    No problem. I splurged and got the Creed black leather wrapped atomizer. It's much larger than the pics make it look. I'd guess 2oz (60ml). But it is incredibly nice. I put the remainder of my older Z01 in it. Filled it ~1/3 of the way.


    Quote Originally Posted by psychoskip View Post
    So far, I think I've made progress.

    I have decanted 5ml of all my ultimate "go-to" scents in 5ml atomizers. Only about 5-6 of them. Easy enough to carry around or throw in my gym bag.
    Nice! I need to do this with some of my collection.

  7. #37
    Basenotes Junkie psychoskip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    530

    Default Re: On the Go: what is your process?

    Quote Originally Posted by awilson529 View Post
    No problem. I splurged and got the Creed black leather wrapped atomizer. It's much larger than the pics make it look. I'd guess 2oz (60ml). But it is incredibly nice. I put the remainder of my older Z01 in it. Filled it ~1/3 of the way.






    Nice! I need to do this with some of my collection.
    There's a lady on Ebay that sells nice glass ones. little over $1 a piece and they are quality.

Similar Threads

  1. Overwhelmed by the process and wondering...
    By Akahina in forum Fragrance DIY
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 30th May 2012, 05:19 PM
  2. Your Process for Purchasing New Perfume
    By Kotori in forum Female Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 18th March 2012, 10:53 PM
  3. **Your Sampling Process/Technique**
    By LiveJazz in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 13th March 2010, 08:18 PM
  4. Speeding up the curing process.
    By SculptureOfSoul in forum Fragrance DIY
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12th November 2008, 04:55 AM
  5. The bespoke process
    By Clemmie in forum Female Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 28th October 2007, 07:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000