Code of Conduct

Default Eau de Cartier Essence de Bois

So today I was taking a break from work and walking on State Street in Chicago and the Sephora is across from Macys. I hadn't sniffed much in a bit so I thought I'd see if my taste changed on anything. Anyways, I wear TdH a majority of days but forgot today so sprayed one shot on an arm at Sephora. While at Macys afterward they showed me Eau de Cartier Essence de Bois. They said it was set as a women's scent but it is really unisex. I sprayed it on the other arm. Overall I'm really enjoying this one. I found it really masculine. The woods reminded me of the woods in TdH but it has alot more of a sweet burning wood smell. Reminds me of Halston Man Amber in that respects. My only worry is that its been an hour and I can smell it fine when I put my nose to the wrist but I mostly am catching TdH's sillage. So this may be more of a skin scent. I haven't seen much here on this so I thought I'd comment.
    "As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."
    --Ben Hogan

Default Re: Eau de Cartier Essence de Bois

I tried it a week ago and really liked it. But it was completely gone within an hour and that's with a good 6 sprays.

Not worth purchasing IMHO for such a short lived scent.

Quote Originally Posted by ziffy321 View Post
    I tried it a week ago and really liked it. But it was completely gone within an hour and that's with a good 6 sprays.

Yeah I'm losing it but still enjoyed it alot. Really wish it had been a little stronger because it was nice on my skin.
    "As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."
    --Ben Hogan

Longevity with this one isn't the best, at least on me.

Quote Originally Posted by ziffy321 View Post

I agree!

I have a bottle. It's a very nice scent but the longevity is max one hour. At this point I'm using it as a room spray. Five or six sprays in my bedroom after I wake up makes my room smell very nice.

I need to try this one.

This is actually sort of M7 Light, or M7 Fresh Light. I got a few hours out of it, which is fine by me considering even a 200ml bottle of this costs less (online) than most 100ml EdT's do.