Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: FIERCE - Doesn't project or last...

Quote Originally Posted by Rod View Post
    Yeah, I don't think that I got a fake or a diluted decant, because it lasted a long time, but close to the skin =/
    But I'm willing to give it a go, I want a full bottle of Fierce
    I just don't know where to buy it
    Rod, I don't know if you wear any unscented lotion, but this was the holy grail fragrance discovery for me personally as far as improving longevity and projection. Just a tip. I put it in the "elbow crotches" and chest, let it set a bit and then spray the fragrance. Seems to make the fragrance "sit on the top" and not soak in. Boom, everything except Dolce and Gabbana The One lasts and projects better. I still get about 2 minutes and 30 seconds with D&G.
    Current favorites_____Black Tourmaline_____Gucci Pour Homme II_____Memoir Man_____Tuscan Leather______Montale Aoud and Pine_____Sel Marin_____Invasion Barbare_____Tonka Imperial____Dior Homme Intense_____L'Humaniste____Santal 33_____Bois d'Argent_____Nio_____MFK Oud_____Lumiere Noire_____Bois d'Encens_____Cuir Ottoman

I have to try that man! Thanks for the tip!
    Funny thing is I can't even find an unscented lotion here LOL...I'll keep looking for it, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jridgen View Post
    Rod, I don't know if you wear any unscented lotion, but this was the holy grail fragrance discovery for me personally as far as improving longevity and projection. Just a tip. I put it in the "elbow crotches" and chest, let it set a bit and then spray the fragrance. Seems to make the fragrance "sit on the top" and not soak in. Boom, everything except Dolce and Gabbana The One lasts and projects better. I still get about 2 minutes and 30 seconds with D&G.
    DARN IT! As I was reading this I thought "Finally, there's hope for The One." Apparently not

Hey, if you want more longevity, try applying it to your hair a couple times...it may help too