Code of Conduct

View Poll Results: Which of these as a versatile and interesting Spring scent?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bleecker Street

11 61.11%
  • SMW

5 27.78%
  • Chez Bond

2 11.11%

Default Versatile & interesting Spring scent: Bleecker Street vs SMW vs Chez Bond

As per title, which of these do you think is most versatile while still being interesting/unique?

Bond No. 9 Bleecker Street
    Creed Silver Mountain Water
    Bond No. 9 Chez Bond

I find Bleecker Street the most interesting (love the drydown) but maybe a little harder to wear (green top-notes). Both SMW and Chez Bond are very pleasant but I'm concerned that perhaps they'll get boring after a while.

I already own Aventus which I plan to tag-team with

Default Re: Versatile & interesting Spring scent: Bleecker Street vs SMW vs Chez Bond

I think Bleecker is best for both, I can't think of too many occasions that Bleecker would be unacceptable to wear, you would just have to control your sprays.
    The hunt for a Signature Fragrance is not an easy one! I see the light at the end of the tunnel!
    Want to buy! "Nothing?!, well that's a first."

Banned
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Versatile & interesting Spring scent: Bleecker Street vs SMW vs Chez Bond

SMW > Bleecker > Chez Bond

I like all three though.

Smw

Bleecker > Chez > SMW

Nonthaburi (a suburban province located immediately to the north of Bangkok)
    Blog Entries

Bleecker St. is the most versatile and unique of the three.
    ***My favourite from my collection***

-------- Amouage Tribute Attar
    ------ Serge Lutens: Ambre Sultan
    -------- Les Exclusifs de Chanel: Sycamore
    ------ Amouage: Fate Man
    -------- Amouage: Epic Man
    ------ Tom Ford Private Blend: Noir de Noir
    -------- Terre D'Hermès Pure Parfum
    ------ EDP FM: Carnal Flower
    -------- Neela Vermire Creations: Trayee
    ------ Dior: Leather Oud
    ------- Hermèssence: Ambre Narguilé

1. Silver Mountain Water
    2. Chez Bond
    3. Bleecker St.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil4Speed View Post
    I think Bleecker is best for both, I can't think of too many occasions that Bleecker would be unacceptable to wear, you would just have to control your sprays.
    This. I happen to be wearing Bleecker Street now. Incredible fragrance. Chez Bond is great also. Don't like SMW at all really.

Bleecker Street is one of my most complimented fragrances - second only to Aventus.
    Seasonal favorites:

1. Creed - Pure White Cologne
    2. Creed - Aventus
    3. Tom Ford - Grey Vetiver
    by Kilian - Straight to Heaven
    5. Clive Christian - 1872
    6. Montale - Aoud Legacy
    7. Xerjoff - Nio
    8. Neela Vermeire - Bombay Bling
    9. The Different Company - De Bachmakov
    10. Chanel - Allure Homme Edition Blanche

I had a complete stranger on the street compliment me on Bleecker Street when I gave it a test wear. I've never had anything like that happen before. Ever. Bleecker Street has spring written all over it.

I think Aventus was Creed's take on a Bleecker Street type fragrance. Aventus is NOT a copy in any way - I'm definitely not suggesting it is - but the two have a similar, not to mention similarly unique, vibe. Big enthusiastic thumbs up for both.

Thanks guys. Quite a lot of love for Bleecker! I figured it would be between this and SMW. Only problem is that it is also more expensive than the other two. Can't find it cheaper than $150 anywhere compared to the $100 for SMW/Chez on the discounter sites.

SMW would be my choice.

Banned

Bleecker Street by Bond No. 9 - a masterfully blended, masculine and somewhat light composition.

Chez Bond for me!!!
    Gary

Dependent

Bleecker Street

Bleecker Street. Longevity and projection are excellent. Perfect for spring.
    Summer 2014 favorites

1. Terre d'Hermes Eau Tres Fraiche (orange)
    2. Dueto Citiver (Vetiver)
    3. Dior Homme Sport 2012 (Citron)
    4. Lalique Encre Noire Sport (Woody)
    5. Dior Homme Eau (Iris)
    6.Chanel Allure Edition Blanche

7. Cartier Roadster (Mint)
    8. Joop Splash (Fruity)
    9. Lanvin L'homme Sport (Petitgrain))
    10. Jesus Del Pozo Adventure Quasar (Gin)