Code of Conduct

View Poll Results: Which of these as a versatile and interesting Spring scent?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bleecker Street

11 61.11%
  • SMW

5 27.78%
  • Chez Bond

2 11.11%

Default Versatile & interesting Spring scent: Bleecker Street vs SMW vs Chez Bond

As per title, which of these do you think is most versatile while still being interesting/unique?

Bond No. 9 Bleecker Street
    Creed Silver Mountain Water
    Bond No. 9 Chez Bond

I find Bleecker Street the most interesting (love the drydown) but maybe a little harder to wear (green top-notes). Both SMW and Chez Bond are very pleasant but I'm concerned that perhaps they'll get boring after a while.

I already own Aventus which I plan to tag-team with

Default Re: Versatile & interesting Spring scent: Bleecker Street vs SMW vs Chez Bond

I think Bleecker is best for both, I can't think of too many occasions that Bleecker would be unacceptable to wear, you would just have to control your sprays.
    The hunt for a Signature Fragrance is not an easy one! I see the light at the end of the tunnel!
    Want to buy! "Nothing?!, well that's a first."

Banned
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Versatile & interesting Spring scent: Bleecker Street vs SMW vs Chez Bond

SMW > Bleecker > Chez Bond

I like all three though.

Smw

Bleecker > Chez > SMW

Nonthaburi (a suburban province located immediately to the north of Bangkok)
    Blog Entries

Bleecker St. is the most versatile and unique of the three.
    ***My favourite from my collection***

-------- Amouage Tribute Attar
    ------ Serge Lutens: Ambre Sultan
    -------- Les Exclusifs de Chanel: Sycamore
    ------ Amouage: Fate Man
    -------- Amouage: Epic Man
    ------ Tom Ford Private Blend: Noir de Noir
    -------- Terre D'Hermès Pure Parfum
    ------ EDP FM: Carnal Flower
    -------- Neela Vermire Creations: Trayee
    ------ Dior: Leather Oud
    ------- Hermèssence: Ambre Narguilé

1. Silver Mountain Water
    2. Chez Bond
    3. Bleecker St.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil4Speed View Post
    I think Bleecker is best for both, I can't think of too many occasions that Bleecker would be unacceptable to wear, you would just have to control your sprays.
    This. I happen to be wearing Bleecker Street now. Incredible fragrance. Chez Bond is great also. Don't like SMW at all really.

Bleecker Street is one of my most complimented fragrances - second only to Aventus.
    Seasonal favorites:

1. Creed - Spice & Wood
    2. Creed - Aventus
    3. Dior - Vetiver
    by Kilian - Straight to Heaven
    5. by Kilian - Cruel Intentions
    6. Puredistance - Black
    7. Tom Ford - Plum Japonais
    8. Neela Vermeire - Trayee
    9. Creed - Royal Oud
    10. Chanel - Egoiste

I had a complete stranger on the street compliment me on Bleecker Street when I gave it a test wear. I've never had anything like that happen before. Ever. Bleecker Street has spring written all over it.

I think Aventus was Creed's take on a Bleecker Street type fragrance. Aventus is NOT a copy in any way - I'm definitely not suggesting it is - but the two have a similar, not to mention similarly unique, vibe. Big enthusiastic thumbs up for both.

Thanks guys. Quite a lot of love for Bleecker! I figured it would be between this and SMW. Only problem is that it is also more expensive than the other two. Can't find it cheaper than $150 anywhere compared to the $100 for SMW/Chez on the discounter sites.

SMW would be my choice.

Banned

Bleecker Street by Bond No. 9 - a masterfully blended, masculine and somewhat light composition.

Chez Bond for me!!!
    Gary

Dependent

Bleecker Street

Bleecker Street. Longevity and projection are excellent. Perfect for spring.