Code of Conduct

Default Terre d Hermes EDT Online

a) Sorry about another TdH thread

b) If this isn't the right forum and it belongs elsewhere, please move and sorry!

c) I did a search and couldn't find this question in the sea of TdH threads

TdH is probably as close to a signature scent as I have. I just ran out and am looking to replenish. This last bottle was large and lasted a couple of years. I got it off ebay and it was legit but the ones I see on there now make me wary. At Sephora the 1,7 is $70. Almost all of the online stores have it for only about a 2% discount or Fragrancenet will give you 15%. I'd rather walk to Sephora and get it for minimal discount and no shipping. Is there anywhere that has this marketedly cheaper or is it pretty much the same across the board? Didn't see much on Sales here either.

Thanks
    "As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."
    --Ben Hogan

Default Re: Terre d Hermes EDT Online

fragrancenet has the 3.3 oz for $98...20% off...which puts it around $78 plus free shipping with orders over $70.

Thanks!Appreciate it. Probably best bet
    "As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."
    --Ben Hogan

Can anyone share the 20% off coupon code?
    Looking to buy: Terre d'Hermes 3.3 EDT! Lemme know!

Banned

You can pm me about my 6.7 oz bottle of it I'm selling for $120 shipped

Quote Originally Posted by Tissueboxes View Post
    Can anyone share the 20% off coupon code?
    If you go to their website click on the 20% off coupon..put your e-mail address in and they will send it to you.

I'd go for the Parfum version if I were you. The new stuff (EDT) is just NOT the same. I sold my EDT and kept my EDP.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckW View Post
    The new stuff (EDT) is just NOT the same.
    100% agree with you.

The new formula still smells great, it's just lacking the sharp grapefruit and flint note the very first version they had when it was introduced which really caught me off guard (in a very good way) and immediately bought it.

A few years later, I bought the 6.7oz from Fragrancenet and sent it back. The initial spray smelled like it had already developed into the basenotes like I've had it on for 6 hours already.

I've worn both the EDT and Parfum recently when I saw them in stores and for some reason my nose still prefers the EDT. I like the way it fits me at work. Not sure why. I think I actually like that it lacks some of the citrus at first because my favorite part is the mixed orangy/woods accord and the pepper and woods I get from it. With that said the Parfum was missing a "bite" I like in the edt.
    --Ben Hogan

Quote Originally Posted by Mrnybluesman View Post
    fragrancenet has the 3.3 oz for $98...20% off...which puts it around $78 plus free shipping with orders over $70.
    This is a good deal

I actually prefer the EDT version of it. Both smell really great but I like the sharper opening from the EDT
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckW View Post
    I'd go for the Parfum version if I were you. The new stuff (EDT) is just NOT the same. I sold my EDT and kept my EDP.
    Looking to buy: Terre d'Hermes 3.3 EDT! Lemme know!

Quote Originally Posted by 1280adam View Post
    100% agree with you.

The new formula still smells great, it's just lacking the sharp grapefruit and flint note the very first version they had when it was introduced which really caught me off guard (in a very good way) and immediately bought it.

A few years later, I bought the 6.7oz from Fragrancenet and sent it back. The initial spray smelled like it had already developed into the basenotes like I've had it on for 6 hours already.
    I'm getting this too in recent bottles. I probably get a new EdT approx every year and have had a bottle since July 2006, a month after it came out. The grapefruit and flint have both been turned down and I definitely detect more vetiver now in the heart and dry down. Or my nose ha just got more sensitive over the past 6 years...
    Currently wearing: Epic Man by Amouage