Code of Conduct
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Cartier Santos Eau de Sport

My bottle of Cartier Santos Eau de Sport arrived the other day. I wanted to make sure I spent some time with her before posting. After my disappointment with the reformulated Santos...I did have the original back in the day....I set out to find the Eau de Sport. I dislike the search for "vintage" because it is always a crap shoot. I found a reputable seller and after speaking with him I pulled the trigger so to speak. This went on like a warm blanket. Smooth sensual, taking me back to the original Santos. It continues to evolve, slightly dark..earthy. It is a complex beautiful scent. Constantly evolving..a bit like a chameleon. I feel the terms "flanker" and "sport" are misnomers. This simply stands on its own. If anyone has a soft spot for the Cartier line, this is one to try and sample.

Default Re: Cartier Santos Eau de Sport

One of the best sport fragrances out there IMO.

Post Thanks / Like

I love Vintage Santos, the new Santos Concentree as well as the Sport version. Here's a bottle ...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Cart...item19d52f59df

Here's one is Australia-

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Santos-Ca...item1c2b4df7c7

I love this fragrance- strong and masculine with a sensuality about it. Extremely rare here- I don't know about the rest of the world?
    La vita breve, la morte vien.

Wanted!!! Rectoverso Tea Tobacco by Ulric de Varens. PM Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!