Code of Conduct

Default A*Men Aftershave Tonic? Does Anyone Have Any Experience With This?

I just spotted some A*Men Aftershave Tonic for sale and I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this and how the scent compares to the original. I have gone through a couple of bottles of A*Men over the years, and while I like it, it comes on so strong and is so potent and long lasting that I decided to simply move on. For a while, I considered purchasing the Sunessence version, which I found to be far more pleasing and less aggressive, simply because I couldn't find anything else to substitute for the role A*Men used to play in my fragrance wardrobe.

And now I have spotted this Aftershave tonic.

What I would hope for is a product that smells like the original, but in a more muted, less ostentatious fashion. Less projection, less longevity. For me 4-5 hours of gentle tarry chocolate patchouli sweetness is enough for any one wear. I don't need it clinging to me tenaciously for 24+ hours. My plan would be to pour the tonic in an atomizer and use it just as I would use the original.

So does anyone know if this fits the bill? Or is this simply a companion fragrance that is meant to coordinate, but not match, the original?

Default Re: A*Men Aftershave Tonic? Does Anyone Have Any Experience With This?

I have the A*Men body wash and it smells identical to the fragrance. I would expect the same treatment from the Aftershave. Sorry, I know this doesn't help you much

Default Re: A*Men Aftershave Tonic? Does Anyone Have Any Experience With This?

Thanks Riley - It does help in that it gives me an idea of the characteristics of the ancillary products. Much appreciated.