Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Creed Leather Atomizer; The Woes of Purchasing it retail!

I think the biggest problem with these is the unavailability of replacement inner bottles and spray tops, A while ago I had a good relationship with one of the Creed reps and she'd give me 2-3 silver or gold replacement spray tops when I'd make an order but the glass bottle inners are just not distributed at all.

Quote Originally Posted by silentrich View Post
    I agree with PalmBeach. Save $100 and get the ByKilian atomizer. It's made out of wood so it'll probably outlast the leather of the Creed.
    its not made out of wood..... its metal. and if you drop the black or the gold, the paint chips off. best get silver.

Quote Originally Posted by Jkidd View Post
    I would go with the Killian if it held more juice. I think the By Killian Atomizers only hold 10 mls of juice...correct me if i'm wrong.
    7.5ml standard vial.

I've mentioned this here several times, but back in 2010, I was discussing Vintage Tabarome and its availability (or lack thereof) as they still had a tester. She said she believed some other NM stores still had flacons of it, but after calling several, came to the realization the stock shown in their computers wasn't up to do date (and several were broken bottles). I made reference to Creed Boutique's selling of VT in the atomizer for $405 for a limited time, to which she said that was absurd and made the following offer: buy an atomizer and she'd fill it for free from the tester bottle as they no longer had any left to sell.

Naturally I hopped on that like a hobo on a ham sandwich...
    The Bark Bites Back on film here --> https://thebarkbitesback.wordpress.com

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Bark View Post
    I've mentioned this here several times, but back in 2010, I was discussing Vintage Tabarome and its availability (or lack thereof) as they still had a tester. She said she believed some other NM stores still had flacons of it, but after calling several, came to the realization the stock shown in their computers wasn't up to do date (and several were broken bottles). I made reference to Creed Boutique's selling of VT in the atomizer for $405 for a limited time, to which she said that was absurd and made the following offer: buy an atomizer and she'd fill it for free from the tester bottle as they no longer had any left to sell.

Naturally I hopped on that like a hobo on a ham sandwich...
    Nice! Kudos to both the buyer and the seller!

Great scent. Hope it gets de-vaulted in the next few years so the new aficionados can get a shot at it. One of the absolute best "retro" vibes ever created in a fragrance.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jazznpool View Post
    Unfortunately for the Creed Boutique, a Silver Atomizer (for Himalaya) was stolen off my porch following UPS delivery! It will probably be for sale on eBay before too long. Local police say there are criminals following the UPS trucks and just helping themselves when they figure nobody is home.

Martin
    Is there a bounty on UPS-trailing varmints? That is so low! If I ever see that action, the perp-busting smartphone is coming out.

Basenotes Plus

To the OP: You could try your luck on eBay, sometimes these Creed atomizers do pop up and can be had for a lot less than the MSRP. This one is currently listed http://www.ebay.com/itm/Creed-perfum...-/310809737987 at about $65.

Good luck!

PS: Jazznpool - that is an awesome collection of Creed atomizers! You are indeed a devoted Creed fanboy. ;-)