Code of Conduct

Default Fahrenheit - loved or hated from Young Girls?

I Love Fahrenheit from Dior and wear it quite often, but i Never got any Feedback for ist..

What did you guys experience, do Young Girls (18-25) like Fahrenheit or Not ???

I am 21 years Old.

Default Re: Fahrenheit - loved or hated from Young Girls?

Does it really matter? For me, if you are wearing a cologne solely to attract females, you are wearing it for the wrong reasons. I mainly care about pleasing myself, but of course attraction is a consideration :P.

As for your question, I don't see why they wouldn't.

I'm 20 and wearing Fahrenheit. Received a couple of compliments on it from either young girls or boys so I don't see why you wouldn't but as the user above said , this is one of the scents that I wear only for my personal pleasure , don't really care what others think about , I enjoy it .

Ofcourse i wear it for myself..
    But the effect to others is important aswell...

- - - Updated - - -

Who cares what girls like on you!!! Be confident and put whatever fragrance you want, they'll be attracted to your confidence and not the fragrance.. But if you rather self conscious whether girls like/dislike a fragrance then just play it safe. For example use something that majority of girls like, like azzaro chrome, AdG, Versace Pour Homme...etc. Good luck!

Some will love it and some will hate it. It depends on the girl.

Don't expect girls to just walk up to you and tell you, you smell good. Spark a conversation, eventually you'll get complimented (if she likes it).

I love it, but I'm too old, 34, not really your target group. Just don't overdo it and you'll be fine.

It's not what you wear, it's how you wear it. Additionally, anybody who wears fragrance solely to attract girls is doing it wrong (not to suggest that you're doing this, OP).

I think it goes over well with most females of all age groups.

Fahrenheit was interesting in it's day but now an extremely common scent which every Tom, Dick and Harry wears. I would say not the best choice to impress the girls. Just my opinion

Young girls like Justin Bieber. Need I say more? Wear what you enjoy. You might even attract an old girl, wearing Fahrenheit.

Basenotes Plus
    Blog Entries

I have found that both younger girls and more mature women like the scent of Fahrenheit. They particularly liked Fahrenheit Absolute.

Dependent

Quote Originally Posted by Rüssel View Post
    Young girls like Justin Bieber. Need I say more? Wear what you enjoy. You might even attract an old girl, wearing Fahrenheit.
    lmao!!!
    1. Dior Homme Original
    2. Musc Ravaguer
    3. Portrait of a Lady
    4. Noir de Noir
    5. L Instant Guerlain pour Homme Extreme
    6. New Haarlem
    7. Pure Coffee
    8. Blu Mediterraneo Sicilian Almond
    9. Rose 31
    10. Spiritueuse Double Vanille

Quote Originally Posted by maxus View Post
    I Love Fahrenheit from Dior and wear it quite often, but i Never got any Feedback for ist..

What did you guys experience, do Young Girls (18-25) like Fahrenheit or Not ???

I am 21 years Old.
    In my experience - neither the more mature women like it. This is a macho scent liked by men mostly and that's that.

Quote Originally Posted by OctaVariuM View Post
    Does it really matter? For me, if you are wearing a cologne solely to attract females, you are wearing it for the wrong reasons. I mainly care alfbout pleasing myself, but of course attraction is a consideration :P.

As for your question, I don't see why they wouldn't.
    I could not have said this better myself. If you like a fragrance, wear it and enjoy. Self-confidence is what is attractive to women of any age, and there is no such thing as a fragrance magic potion to attract women.
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

I understand you're 21, but "young girls" sounds creepy. As for Fahrenheit, there's probably something they'd be more attracted to, but do you want that? If you like Fahrenheit, use it to weed out the good ones.

No, most females in that age range probably will not like Fahrenheit.

Fahrenheit's likely more of a "hit & miss" frag, where some really like it and other really don't. All depends on whether you want to appeal to the masses & wear your frags for others, or if you personally enjoy it, feel good & confident wearing it, and let those who like it, like it, and those who don't, don't. I personally don't like it, as it smells horrible on me, but I'm always one to wear what I enjoy & figure if I like it and think it smells good on me, then plenty of other people have to think so as well....

I'd say neither loved nor hated. In this age group, most girls are indifferent about it, though I do remember male schoolmates of about the same age being very infrequently, very occasionally complimented by girls for wearing it (yet, not up to the extents of e.g. ADG or CK One).

To be honest, I think there are much better scents to attract young women. Try something fresh, mainstream and familiar that girls will easily notice and recognise. If it's a popular designer scent (like Platinum Egoiste or Acqua Di Go or Sean Jean or whatever) you're more likely to get the average girl to swoon over it and probably even try to guess what it is, thus giving you an opening.

However, most men on here would rather alienate any average women in the name of perfume snobbery, and insist on wearing something most people would find strange or offensive or feminine (myself included...)

Keep your Farenheit and wear it with confidence and you might well be complimented. Some will like it, some won't. In the meantime sample around and see what else is out there.

People will tell you that if you're wearing it for others you're going it wrong. I agree with this up to a point. You shouldn't really wear something you dislike just because it might score some compliments, or because women like it.

It's not a zero-sum game though. There is no saying you can't find something which you like, that women enjoy, and that gives you confidence.

Nor is there anything wrong with buying a small bottle of something purely for compliments and because women like it, although it shouldn't be something you hate. Such a scent could be god for clubs and the like. It all depends on how it effects your confidence as this is generally more important than how you smell.

From my experience most people like Fahrenheit when I wear it particularly younger ladies 16 - 25. I used to wear it on occasion to school/university and I would have people hanging off me (which is not normal).

If you like it enjoy it and wear it I think it's wrong to wear scents for the benefit of other people. I doubt that a perfume alone could win you the affections of a young lady if that's what your after.
    What I've Been Wearing:

I own Fahrenheit, but I haven't gotten any feedback from it, positive or negative. I own others that I know women really like on me, so I don't wear Fahrenheit on dates.

Quote Originally Posted by OctaVariuM View Post
    Does it really matter? For me, if you are wearing a cologne solely to attract females, you are wearing it for the wrong reasons. I mainly care about pleasing myself, but of course attraction is a consideration :P.
    And that consideration is why I think it DOES matter.

Quote Originally Posted by maxus View Post
    Exactly. And there's nothing wrong with that. I think it's wise.

You may want to try something more suited for younger people. Fahrenheit is a great frag though, just more suited for 30 and up IMO. Under 30 you have to be confident.

For me, it is a mature fragrance and young GIRLS don't like mature scents. (Some do)
    On the other side, WOMEN will appreciate the scent more.
    To answer your question, it is not appreciated by young girls.

Banned
    Blog Entries

ive gotten mixed reactions from women my age. some loved fahrenheit and others didn't really like it.

I can tell young boys do enjoy it.

I don't know if Fahrenheit would work that well with younger girls. I don't think the men on this site are the typical cologne users. I think a BIG reason many young men start wearing cologne is for the purpose of attraction. I think many if not most of our actions are done for the purpose of attracting the best mate: smelling nice, dressing well, being successful etc.

I remember one comedian said that you go to college so you can screw a better class of people.

Using cologne to attract women would fit right in with Dave Chappelle's theory of why we do the things we do:

They liked it when he wore it

Quote Originally Posted by Rüssel View Post
    Young girls like Justin Bieber. Need I say more? Wear what you enjoy.
    very nice!

If the young girl is beforehand attracted to you, Fahrenheit will be liked by her too as a side effect
    Just be sure to not overspray, keep it very light on the trigger.

I get mixed results from it, some hate it and say it smells like rubber, but others say it smells nice and clean; go figure.

I don't know, it's hit or miss with the younger age bracket and Fahrenheit.. I don't wear this one for approval, I wear it when I'm in "that mood"
    Current obsession...Invasion Barbare

Love. But I'm not exactly tgat young any more