Code of Conduct

Default Hanae Mori HM/Curve for Men/Legend Michael Jordan availability in the US

Hi,
    My friend is visiting the US and thought to ask her to buy me some cheaper perfumes that are only available there.
    Could you advise in which stores they would be available and around how much would they cost?
    Thank you in advance. HG

Hanae Mori HM / Curve for Men / Legend Michael Jordan
    “Aren’t you a little short for a stormtrooper?”

Default Re: Hanae Mori HM/Curve for Men/Legend Michael Jordan availability in the US

Hanae Mori HM: Sephora, Nordstrom and some Macys. Smell it there, but you can buy it SO MUCH CHEAPER online. Drugstore.com was running a sale. I got a 100ml bottle there for around $26.

Curve: Ross. It's cheap and easy to find there.

Michael Jordan Legend: I've seen this one at Ross too, but it isn't always there.

Default Re: Hanae Mori HM/Curve for Men/Legend Michael Jordan availability in the US

You might want to consider the new one by Hanae Mori - HIM. May not be available where you are. $95 for 100ml EDP and $70 for 100ml EDT in Nordstroms and Bloomingdales

Dependent

Quote Originally Posted by L'Homme Blanc Individuel View Post
    Hanae Mori HM: Sephora, Nordstrom and some Macys. Smell it there, but you can buy it SO MUCH CHEAPER online. Drugstore.com was running a sale. I got a 100ml bottle there for around $26.

Curve: Ross. It's cheap and easy to find there.

Michael Jordan Legend: I've seen this one at Ross too, but it isn't always there.
    nailed it
    1. Dior Homme Original
    2. Musc Ravaguer
    3. Portrait of a Lady
    4. Noir de Noir
    5. L Instant Guerlain pour Homme Extreme
    6. New Haarlem
    7. Pure Coffee
    8. Blu Mediterraneo Sicilian Almond
    9. Rose 31
    10. Spiritueuse Double Vanille

HM: Any major store (Macy's, JCP/Sephora, etc.) Perfumania also sells it

Curve: I've seen this at Sephora and Perfumania I believe. Both Curve and Michael Jordan Legend can be found at Ross, TJ Max, Khols (overpriced here).

Curve is literally everywhere (outside of higher end stores) that sell fragrances, included places like Walmart/Target (basic markets). Legend is basically only at Ross/TJ Maxx/Marshalls (discount sellers) though some Walmarts may have it. HM is at any major mall retailer/major clothing retailer.

Michael Jordan "Legend" was $13.99 for 100ml at my local Ross. I saw it there yesterday. They had about 10 bottles.

I've seen "Curve" at the discounters many many times but have never checked the price. I'd say $19.99-$24.99 would be a reasonable guess.

I have no idea about HM, but if you buy it at a department store or Sephora, you will pay the full retail. I haven't seen this at the discounters that I recall. According to the Sephora site, it is $50/50ml.