Code of Conduct

Default Lomani Essential

I recently had a dispute with an online perfume retailer involving an incorrect item being sent to me.To cut a long story short,by way of compensation they said they would send me a free gift.I wasn't expecting much so when a 100ml bottle of Lomani Essential arrived I was distinctly underwhelmed.Until I put my nose to it.....this is an absolute dead ringer for Dior Homme Intense,at about 20% of the price.Anyone else tried it? I'd be very interested to read any other views on this.

Default Re: Lomani Essential

I have it in my collection. Think I paid $8 net in the NYC wholesale fragrance area. Not bad for a cheapie.

Exactly how close is it to DHI? How is the sillage, longevity? My interest is piqued now

Heard a few others make the same comparison. Not available in the UK sadly.

To me it is identical on the nose.Sllage decent and I get about 8 hours on my skin.

I'm in the UK and it's on Amazon at 13.95 plus postage from the company that gifted it to me.I'd originally gone there to blind buy Cuba Gold because of reviews I've read on here that it is as close to Le Male as LE is to DHI.

Question Re: Lomani Essential

Bumping this tread back up. I am really curious in getting this scent but for a cheap scent I can only find it in eBay for $33+ bucks. I've been reading about great longevity and arms length cloud of sillage from this with the comparison of Dior Homme Intense. Some also told me that AB Spirit Millionaire is a perfect carbon copy of 1M with the same mega longevity and sillage.

Also has anyone tried the regular AB Spirit in the black bottle?

Also have the regular AB Spirit in the black bottle. Longevity is very good with this as with Essential. I just don't get those comparisons others speak of.

(2653)
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by scentimus View Post
    Bumping this tread back up. I am really curious in getting this scent but for a cheap scent I can only find it in eBay for $33+ bucks. I've been reading about great longevity and arms length cloud of sillage from this with the comparison of Dior Homme Intense. Some also told me that AB Spirit Millionaire is a perfect carbon copy of 1M with the same mega longevity and sillage.

Also has anyone tried the regular AB Spirit in the black bottle?
    DHI is a heavy cedar based frag..
    This Lomani has no cedar.

I do 2nd Millionaire being a clone of 1 Million

Bumping this tread back up. I am really curious in getting this scent but for a cheap scent I can only find it in eBay for $33+ bucks.
    It can be purchased at the site below for $14. I have ordered from this dealer before without problems. He has a physical store in the NYC wholesale fragrance district on the corner of 31st & Broadway that I have been to on a number of occasions. Can't beat the price for this item. I'd just call ahead to make sure they actually have it in stock before placing an order if you decide you want to take the chance.

https://www.namebrandsperfume.com/lo...or-MEN/id/6942

(2701)
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Thanks for the website tip hednic!

Thanks for the website tip hednic!
    You're welcome.

(2826)

I just received my bottle of Essential today Name Brand Perfumes has super fast delivery great store! The scent is nice spicy sweet oriental it reminds me of Insurrection and Cristobal Balenciaga....but I don't see Dior Homme Intense that some note to.

I just received my bottle of Essential today Name Brand Perfumes has super fast delivery great store! The scent is nice spicy sweet oriental it reminds me of Insurrection and Cristobal Balenciaga....but I don't see Dior Homme Intense that some note to.
    Glad you had a good experience with them. Their physical store is always packed with people. Also glad you enjoyed the scent.

(2934)