Code of Conduct

Default New Fragrance: Calvin Klein - CK One Shock Street Edition for Him

CK One Shock Street Edition for Him by Calvin Klein is a Citrus Gourmand fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. CK One Shock Street Edition for Him was launched in 2012. Top notes are mojito and citruses; middle notes are geranium and spices; base note is cacao.

Blog Entries

Default Re: New Fragrance: Calvin Klein - CK One Shock Street Edition for Him

Why is CK in love with graffiti font?

... so a flanker of flanker eh.
    The hunt for a Signature Fragrance is not an easy one! I see the light at the end of the tunnel!
    Want to buy! "Nothing?!, well that's a first."

it has cacao, it can't be all bad

Which street? Sesame Street?

Will pass on this one.

Come on guys you have to admit that Ck one shock for men is not a bad fragrance at all and I'm hoping this flanker is just as good if not better. We will see.

Seems really bizarre to make a flanker for a scent that has bombed sales wise and essentially go the same route again. Maybe there is a trend towards urban youths getting into scents and the graffiti bottle will convey that message more than the original shock (the bottle often sell the fragrance to casuals) but still seems weird.

Will try at the CK outlet tomorrow. Hope it's as good as Shock.

Darn it CK! No more of these funky looking bottles...Oh well, I'll just wait till the bottle turns everyone off, it gets discontinued, and the price drops about 75%. So...I should have this in my collection within 2-3 months.

Banned

Thanks for the heads up.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by frug View Post
    Will try at the CK outlet tomorrow. Hope it's as good as Shock.
    Looking forward to reading your report.

After the pleasant surprise with the regular Shock, I am quite looking forward to try it.

Thanks, Stew. Definitely on the "try" list.
    "Christian Dior / You wasted your life
    On aroma and clothes / Fabric and dyes." Christian Dior - Morrissey

That bottle looks about 8 years out of date, and it's only just come out. Bit late to the 'street' party, aren't you CK?

Maybe we'll get CK One Shock: Hipster Edition in 2021...

Sounds promising.
    Summer 2014 favorites

1. Terre d'Hermes Eau Tres Fraiche (orange)
    2. Dueto Citiver (Vetiver)
    3. Dior Homme Sport 2012 (Citron)
    4. Lalique Encre Noire Sport (Woody)
    5. Dior Homme Eau (Iris)
    6.Chanel Allure Edition Blanche (Lemon)

7. Cartier Roadster (Mint)
    8. Joop Splash (Fruity)
    9. Lanvin L'homme Sport (Petitgrain))
    10. Jesus Del Pozo Adventure Quasar (Gin)

The bottle reminds me of these 2003 'Graffiti' bottles of CK One:

o.1606.jpg
    Last edited by morrison74; 6th October 2012 at 12:30 PM.
    We're all in the same game; just different levels. Dealing with the same hell; just different devils.

Wanted

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cosgrove View Post
    That bottle looks about 8 years out of date, and it's only just come out. Bit late to the 'street' party, aren't you CK?

Maybe we'll get CK One Shock: Hipster Edition in 2021...
    Lol!
    Kurt smells like Teen Spirit

Anyone actually seen this anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by del View Post
    Looking forward to reading your report.
    Wish there was something to report. Went to the CK outlet twice and not only didn't they have it, but the SAs had never heard of it.

Ugh...I really want to try this stuff. I loved Shock (grew bored of it quickly, but still wear it)

Shock was a okay scent and I expect it to be the same as well..will definitely give it a try.

Only the "male" version has a flanker?

It proof that the male version was a hit, but the female in the other hands...Discontinued in 3 months.

Notes sound quite interesting to be honest. Mojito opening with a cocoa base would render something of a summer gourmand, looking forward to reading the reviews and potential sampling.

Quote Originally Posted by d4N13L View Post
    Only the "male" version has a flanker?

It proof that the male version was a hit, but the female in the other hands...Discontinued in 3 months.
    Female version also has a flanker and it is quite popular as well.
    Watch my recent video review of
    Guerlain L'Homme Ideal - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-PW_V1G0aw

Gotta say (and I am not a fan of CK) this one is really good. It deserves to be a frag in its own right, rather than a flanker of a flanker.

Quote Originally Posted by Dailey View Post
    Gotta say (and I am not a fan of CK) this one is really good. It deserves to be a frag in its own right, rather than a flanker of a flanker.
    How's the mojito and cacao combination?

Tried Street Edition today. It has absolutely nothing with sweet oriental regular Shock. It is fruity, not in juicy but in mature way. Similar effect as with mango in Polo Black (the fragrances are quite similar). Cacao is not really prominent here. Good longevity.

Quote Originally Posted by silentrich View Post
    How's the mojito and cacao combination?
    Gotta say the fragrance is awesome. If it was from another house it would be highly acclaimed imo. I would never have smelt it, but the SA handed me a sprayed card and I was hugely impressed!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dailey View Post
    Gotta say the fragrance is awesome. If it was from another house it would be highly acclaimed imo. I would never have smelt it, but the SA handed me a sprayed card and I was hugely impressed!!
    Sounds great from the descriptions. Will be keeping an eye out on this. Anyone know when this is supposed to hit the US market?

Blog Entries

Is this available in Sephora now?

You guys have me interested too.

I found it to be a boring aquatic. As much as I like the original Shock, I'll pass on this one.
    Kurt smells like Teen Spirit