Thread: Your favorite...... Amouage
my curiosity on this house has been kicking in more and more as of late
1. Dior Homme Original
2. Musc Ravaguer
3. Portrait of a Lady
4. Noir de Noir
5. L Instant Guerlain pour Homme Extreme
6. New Haarlem
7. Pure Coffee
8. Blu Mediterraneo Sicilian Almond
9. Rose 31
10. Spiritueuse Double Vanille
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
reflection man ..
I've only smelled one..Ubar. And I liked it, from what I remember.
Have a bunch of samples thinking of ordering Memoir and possibly reflection.
Amouage do a sample set at a affordable price of a selection of the mens range to give you a idea of what they are like.
Ubar.... Mmmmmm animalic floral in 4D IMAX technicolor HD glory
In the regular line I'd go with Jubilattion XXV and Jubilation 25. Among the Opus series my pick would be Opus IV. Tribute is my choice for the attars...
Discover my Guest Reviewer Of The Day here
From what I've read, and the little that I've smelled, it would be a mistake to ignore the women's scents they offer. Lyric Woman is a thing of beauty. Memoir Woman is very good but after a while it kind of wore me out.
I haven't smelled any for women yet, but my favorite masculine is Gold Man.
Don't have a favorite. Of the many I've tried, Gold Man is the most tolerable for me.
- - - Updated - - -
Gold Man for me, huge floral cum incense and civet. And Tribute Attar powerful tobacco.
Amouage seems to be going through a spade of reformulation and Creedification, so it's never clear if the new batches measure up to the old.
Of the ones I've tried...Reflection Man followed very closely by Epic Man
Several - it would be difficult to nail it down to one, or two . . .
Opus IV and VI
XXV and 25
Memoir is probably my favorite by Amouage. I also have and totally dig Reflection, Interlude and JXXV (all man).
Both XXV and 25. I also like Opus VI.
and also two women's scents
Iris Pallida 50ml
Ungaro I 75ml
and more! - http://www.basenotes.net/threads/301...n-Man-and-more
I do not own any Amouage fragrance. Can someone suggest a first for me. Thank you.
Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?
Jubilation XXV, Memoir Man, Opus VI and Epic Man.
I've been testing Gold Man lately and it's likely getting on that list.
I haven't tried Interlude Man, yet.
VINTAGE Tribute Attar...
I have a TON of Full Bottles/Decants/Samples for trade/sale. Montale, Oud Oils, Amouage, Mancera, Penhaligon's