Thread: Today I Bought: October 2012
Samples of (finally):
Jubilation XXV Man
Bought A*Men / Angel Men by Thierry Mugler (gift set) and Bogart Pour Homme by Jacques Bogart.
Today was a day of blind buys..
Caron - L'Anarchiste
Balmain - Monsieur
I also bought EO Products Rose & Chamomile Shampoo after reading Luca Turin mention it some time ago.
Here comes the part where I hope to encounter nothing but joy :S
vintage Cacharel pour L'Homme
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Tom Ford Noir
Hanae Mori HiM EDT
Acqua di Gio
Calvin Klein Encounter
Jo Malone 154
Current top 10:
1. L'Artisan Dzing!
2. Lorenzo Villoresi Yerbamate
3. Guerlain Bois d'Armenie
4. L'Artisan Al Oudh
5. Bond No. 9 Andy Warhol Silver Factory
6. Parfumerie Generale Bois Blond
7. Andy Tauer L'Air du Desert Marocain
8. Guerlain Derby
9. Geo F Trumper Eucris
10. Parfum d'Empire Ambre Russe
Orange Spice, while it's still around.
The opening is like being smashed in the face with a civet bat.
Life's a bitch. If it were a slut it'd be easy.
Gucci pour Homme 2
both with free delivery for 80 euro at kalista parfums
10ml bottles of Von Eusersdorff fragrances:
Didn't buy though :P Gifted from the company
They're all lovely perfumes. The mimosa I'm absolutely loving, the patchouli is what it is - a stunning camphorous patchouli, the myrrh is a brilliant violet/cedar/incense, and the vetiver more of a grapefruit, lemon tea thing with clean vetiver (my least favourite).
Last edited by forfreddie; 15th October 2012 at 10:55 PM.
Gucci Pour Home II
Top notes of... sweat, gasoline, motor oil; a heart of deer musk and gunpowder, resting on a base of sex and testosterone... Mandom.
i love how the mods took a list of 3 fragrances i sampled in july and made it the first post of what we bought in october 2012.
i'm not complaining though. i like attention.
Just picked up Armani Attitude. Another blind buy in my hunt for a decent coffee note.
Loving the iris in Tom Ford Noir at the moment.
Dior Homme Intense
For the wife - Angel Liqueur de Parfum
Love them both ...yummieee
Saw it at Ross for $14.99, had to give it a whirl.
Original Vetiver by Creed
Just bought a split of this from Kron. I'm really looking forward to having this in my collection.
Serge Lutens Santal Majauscule
Carolina Herrera For Men
Creed Aventus aftershave
Michael Jordan Legend
Hi, I'm William | My Swap Thread
I used my Boss's Day gift card and bought Chanel Platinum Egoiste. I've always liked it and it's a scent that just suits me well.
AUSSIES, join our exclusive niche split club.
Amouage - Tribute, Homage and OPUS VII
Andy Tauer - Noontide Petals, Miriam and Loretta
HdP - Veni, Vidi, Vici and Rosam, Ambrarem, Petroleum
The Different Company - Oud Shamash, Oud for Love and Aurore Nomade
Guerlain - Sous Le Vent, Angélique Noire, Bois d'Armenie, Cruel Gardenia, Rose Barbare
and many more niches up for split...