Thread: Today I Bought: October 2012
Samples of (finally):
Jubilation XXV Man
Bought A*Men / Angel Men by Thierry Mugler (gift set) and Bogart Pour Homme by Jacques Bogart.
Today was a day of blind buys..
Caron - L'Anarchiste
Balmain - Monsieur
I also bought EO Products Rose & Chamomile Shampoo after reading Luca Turin mention it some time ago.
Here comes the part where I hope to encounter nothing but joy :S
vintage Cacharel pour L'Homme
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Tom Ford Noir
Hanae Mori HiM EDT
Acqua di Gio
Calvin Klein Encounter
Jo Malone 154
Current top 10:
1. L'Artisan Dzing!
2. Lorenzo Villoresi Yerbamate
3. Guerlain Bois d'Armenie
4. L'Artisan Al Oudh
5. Bond No. 9 Andy Warhol Silver Factory
6. Parfumerie Generale Bois Blond
7. Andy Tauer L'Air du Desert Marocain
8. Guerlain Derby
9. Geo F Trumper Eucris
10. Parfum d'Empire Ambre Russe
Orange Spice, while it's still around.
The opening is like being smashed in the face with a civet bat.
Life's a bitch. If it were a slut it'd be easy.
Gucci pour Homme 2
both with free delivery for 80 euro at kalista parfums
10ml bottles of Von Eusersdorff fragrances:
Didn't buy though :P Gifted from the company
They're all lovely perfumes. The mimosa I'm absolutely loving, the patchouli is what it is - a stunning camphorous patchouli, the myrrh is a brilliant violet/cedar/incense, and the vetiver more of a grapefruit, lemon tea thing with clean vetiver (my least favourite).
Last edited by forfreddie; 15th October 2012 at 09:55 PM.
Gucci Pour Home II
Top notes of... sweat, gasoline, motor oil; a heart of deer musk and gunpowder, resting on a base of sex and testosterone... Mandom.
i love how the mods took a list of 3 fragrances i sampled in july and made it the first post of what we bought in october 2012.
i'm not complaining though. i like attention.
Just picked up Armani Attitude. Another blind buy in my hunt for a decent coffee note.
Loving the iris in Tom Ford Noir at the moment.
Dior Homme Intense
For the wife - Angel Liqueur de Parfum
Love them both ...yummieee
Saw it at Ross for $14.99, had to give it a whirl.
Original Vetiver by Creed
Just bought a split of this from Kron. I'm really looking forward to having this in my collection.
I used my Boss's Day gift card and bought Chanel Platinum Egoiste. I've always liked it and it's a scent that just suits me well.
AUSSIES, join our exclusive niche split club.
Amouage - Tribute, Homage and OPUS VII
Andy Tauer - Noontide Petals, Miriam and Loretta
HdP - Veni, Vidi, Vici and Rosam, Ambrarem, Petroleum
The Different Company - Oud Shamash, Oud for Love and Aurore Nomade
Guerlain - Sous Le Vent, Angélique Noire, Bois d'Armenie, Cruel Gardenia, Rose Barbare
and many more niches up for split...