Thread: SOTD: Tuesday 2nd of October
Good morning everyone.
Testing one of the samples I received from Slumberhouse.
Today it is Jeke.
"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Eau Du Caporal by L'Artisan
Is the juice worth the squeeze?
CK One Shock for Him - Calvin Klein
Robert Piguet - Bandit (EdT, vintage)
Wanted: Rochas Macassar
Gendarme - Gendarme 20
Gianfranco Ferre for man
I know many will despise this but I'm wearing a mix of Erolfa and Neroli Sauvage.
Have a great day!
L - Lolita Lempicka
When the postie delivers it, I will be wearing Eau D'Italie - Pasteum Rose
F pour Homme Black - Salvatore Ferragamo
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
Ramon Monegal Mon Patchouly from a sample.
eau d'italie bois d'ombrie
polo double black (great dry down)
“Aren’t you a little short for a stormtrooper?”
Giorgio for Men by Giorgio Beverly Hills (vintage)
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Rive Gauche pour Homme Light
Current Top 5
1. Creed Aventus
2. A*Men Pure Malt
3. L'instant Extreme
4. Nasomatto Duro
5. CDG - Kyoto
Black Amber-Agonist(from a sample)
It was a calculated risk. Unfortunately, I'm bad at math.
SotD: Rive Gauche
Midnight In Paris, edp.
I don't know much about medicine, but I know what I like. -- S.J. Perelman
Good morning all !. SotD is Diptyque Eau Lente.
SotD - Rochas Man by Rochas
Jacques Fath Yang.
Just because it happened to you doesn't make it interesting.
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is.
My sales thread: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/304...85#post2614885
Wanted: YSL Nu EdP
Eau de Toilette
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes
Evening: Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille
I find myself going to this one more and more lately...
1. Xerjoff - Nio
2. Creed - Aventus
3. Tom Ford - Grey Vetiver
4. The Different Company - De Bachmakov
5. Dior - Homme Sport 2008
6. Montale - Aoud Legacy
7. Creed - Virgin Island Water
8. by Kilian - Straight to Heaven
9. Creed - Original Cologne
10. Clive Christian - 1872 for Men
Portrait of a Lady
Current Top Five:
1. Bois des Iles--Chanel
2. George Sand--Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier
3. L'Ame Soeur--Divine
4. Violet Blonde--Tom Ford
5. Santal Blush--Tom Ford
Terre d'Hermes EDT. Just two sprays due to a meeting first thing. I think I would have been fine with three, though.
Czech and Speake NO. 88
For the second day in a row:
I am wearing Carven Homme for the first time this morning. Very nice muted spice opening!
These things cannot be long hidden: the Sun, the Moon, the Truth--Buddha
SotE - SL Feminite du Bois.
Habit Rouge (Eau de Parfum) + vintage Deodorant by Guerlain
"Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance."
-- Eckhart Tolle
SOTD: Cologne Sologne by Parfums de Nicolai.
A 95 degree October day, it's Aventus for me.