Code of Conduct
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Default Re: Basenotes Las Vegas Meetup October 5, 6 & 7th 2012 FINAL ITINERARY

I'm so late!!

Looks like everyone had an absolutely thrilling time!!

Thanks for sharing everyone!

Loved the commentary RP, Mike, it really made seeing the pictures even nicer.

That living room place thingy with the Le Labos looked so nice and the Bonjour BN friends too!

Now we need to promote a Dubai Meetup Event soon!

I get a few visitors throughout the year but a full fledged gathering would be awesome.
    for swap/sale:

Basenotes Institution

Glad you liked it hedonist - yeah that sort of loft space, right on the 2nd floor of Barney is very unique and I'm pretty sure that Raul stocked it with fragrances because normally all of the fragrances are on the 1st floor...so they really went out of their way to make us feel comfortable.

At one point I saw I guy walk into the area accidentally (I'm certain he was not a Basenoter) and he grabbed some danishes & some coffee and then left.
    "Realize deeply that the present moment is all you will ever have."

-- Eckhart Tolle

Blog Entries

I have so enjoyed reading about the Las Vegas Meetup -- especially the Guerlain stop.

Are there plans to have a meet-up in 2013? If so please let me know. This year I might actually be able to go.

Betsy
    Betsy
    Currently wearing: Dune by Christian Dior

Basenotes Institution

Thanks Betsy, it was a fun time.

No plans for something in 2013...but anyone is more than welcome to start one up.
    "Realize deeply that the present moment is all you will ever have."

-- Eckhart Tolle

there was some mention of a French meet-up in 2014! i could really go for that
    Sync'in and Think'in in 2015!
    Currently wearing: Bronze by Ellen Tracy

Mike was by far the best event organizer I have the pleasure of working w/ & flawlessly coordinated our congested schedule.. If my vote must go 2 someone else, I'd say let's try 2get the incomparable Mr. Reasonable 2start 1 for Hong Kong in 2013
    On Sillage:

If someone can smell me at more than an arm's length away, I'm probably wearing too much of whatever I applied; if she can distinctly make out the top notes, then perhaps I left the house a bit too soon..

On icebreaker:

I tend to compliment people on their frags to make short talks rather than anything more meaningful.

¿Si o No?

Quote Originally Posted by googl.plex1 View Post
    Mike was by far the best event organizer I have the pleasure of working w/ & flawlessly coordinated our congested schedule.. If my vote must go 2 someone else, I'd say let's try 2get the incomparable Mr. Reasonable 2start 1 for Hong Kong in 2013
    hong kong sounds exciting, too!
    Sync'in and Think'in in 2015!
    Currently wearing: Bronze by Ellen Tracy

I have to say how very much I loved reading this thread. You all are such a joy!

I'd love to do France in 2014 as well. I'm committed to a Danube cruise in May of this year so I doubt I could manage another overseas trip. However, now Las Vegas is definitely on my radar for a long weekend of perfume sniffin!