Code of Conduct

Default The best part of fragrances is imagining the circumstances in which they occur in...

I was thinking. As a relative noob to scents, the ones that I gambled on and loved were smells of a world I wasn't acquainted with.I think it's fun to think of a world where you would smell that smell through natural circumstances. My question is, name a favorite scent and mention the space or dimension where you could picture it happening.There are a lot of fragrances I love, but can't picture experiencing in real life.
    young hostile tobacco leaves. and I'm doing my best to keep them all in check as a referee.
    Last edited by bonose; 27th July 2014 at 03:46 PM.

Default Re: The best part of fragrances is imagining the circumstances in which they occur in...

Aoud Cuir D'Arabie by Montale - at the leather tanning and dyeing vats in Fez, Morocco.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Default Re: The best part of fragrances is imagining the circumstances in which they occur in...

Secretions Magnifique - in a brothel straight after a vicious murder

Now that was funny.

Well Aventus came to a realization years ago when like notes of the composition met in real life in care free adolescent stage of my life so that's why I've got a special connection with this magnificent fragrance because it takes me to that era : I'm careful to enjoy it sporadically in my rotation as not to desensitize my olfactory registries which happen so often to thise that have enjoy this scent and later come to be the worst detractors towards it.
    Last edited by magnus611; 27th July 2014 at 08:52 PM.
    "Thank GOD for the nose, for without it we would not be enjoying these beautiful created Scents" also Remember "Balance is everything and the key to appreciating "

Leather Oud - sexy time in a barn with the farmer's daughter.

A*Men. An overweight child eating ice cream getting pushed into warm tarmac by Mugler lookalikes.