Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: A bit early but what's on your Christmas wish list?:D

Burberry London ! good time to grab the bottle would be in the holidays.
    The sense of smell, like a faithful counsellor, foretells its character.

Lifelong Sniffaholic
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by forfreddie View Post
    Aus Liebe Zum Duft also does gift certificates http://www.ausliebezumduft.de/geschenk-gutschein/
    Or in English....
    http://www.ausliebezumduft.de/gesche...m_store=german
    Babies have begun hatching on the Estonian osprey nests.
    All 3 eggs have hatched at Irma and Joosep's nest. Live webcam: http://pontu.eenet.ee/player/kalakotkas2.html

There are now 2 babies at Mai and Mikk's nest! Live webcam: http://pontu.eenet.ee/player/kalakotkas.html
    Osprey discussion forums: http://www.looduskalender.ee/forum/viewforum.php?f=56

Blog Entries

A big bottle of Amouage Tribute Attar...Santa told me already he can't afford it!

Well, to heck with Santa..I sold some items and got a 1.7 ounce of Drole De Rose.. I edited.
    Last edited by kalli; 18th October 2012 at 11:41 PM.
    Currently wearing: Sahara Noir by Tom Ford

A bottle of Le Feu D'Issey would be wonderful.

However, I think I'll have to source and buy it for myself as well as hide how much it cost!

Lifelong Sniffaholic
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kalli View Post
    Well, to heck with Santa..I sold some items and got a 1.7 ounce of Drole De Rose.. I edited.
    Good for you! I've done that myself often enough. Out with the old, in with the new!
    Babies have begun hatching on the Estonian osprey nests.
    All 3 eggs have hatched at Irma and Joosep's nest. Live webcam: http://pontu.eenet.ee/player/kalakotkas2.html

There are now 2 babies at Mai and Mikk's nest! Live webcam: http://pontu.eenet.ee/player/kalakotkas.html
    Osprey discussion forums: http://www.looduskalender.ee/forum/viewforum.php?f=56

Yep! Indeed! Thanks, I can't get full bottles very often just cause I can't afford it. So, it was time to sell some items.
    Currently wearing: Sahara Noir by Tom Ford

Quote Originally Posted by dollyrocket View Post
    A bottle of Le Feu D'Issey would be wonderful.

However, I think I'll have to source and buy it for myself as well as hide how much it cost!
    Now, now, don't be too nervous. One of my friends worked for BPI USA for ten years (from startup in 2000 until 2010) selling Issey, Gaultier and John Varvatos... she left for another company shortly after Arden (ironically, her previous employer) got the Varvatos license. She got requests from customers for Le Feu d'Issey from customers long after it was discontinued, right until the day she left BPI. I could ask if she still owns a tester somewhere... but she loved it, too, and I think she would be very hesitant to part with it, even if she could make a huge profit.

That said, I'll probably be asking for a bottle of either Back to Black or Aventus for my stink-water needs... if I even ask for any frags, which is a big if. A new, much-needed winter coat and a Herman Miller Eames side chair for my bedroom are much higher up on my list, along with an also much-needed new computer as a gift to myself. And maybe, if the price is right, I'll ask for another roller coaster and thrill ride trip to Universal Orlando (gotta love The Mummy and The Incredible Hulk) in January to compensate for the missing second visit to Cedar Point this year.
    "It always seems impossible until it's done." -Nelson Mandela

Support Xscentrik - The World's First Crowdfunded Fragrance Store: http://igg.me/at/xscentrik/x/11176018
    Currently wearing: Intoxicated by By Kilian

Let's see...

Huitième Art Myrrhiad

Etro Gomma

the Malle coffret

Diptyque candle Feu de bois

L'Artisan candles L'Automne and L'Hiver (though I've not smelled them, yet!)
    "Your fragrance with a fume of iodine" L. Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by inc0gnito View Post
    Burberry London ! good time to grab the bottle would be in the holidays.
    +1...I might still have enough left to get through the winter, but I'd hate to run out...& I'll definitely need more for next winter anyway. (side note: my scent of the afternoon/evening today & damn this stuff is great...so well blended, perfect in cold weather & never gets old...just wish it projected better & for longer...).

Tops on my list, however, is a 100ml bottle of Gucci Pour Homme II. Also starting to run low & really want a nice full bottle before it gets scarce. I'd also love another decant of Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille, but I'm afraid I'll be out of "gift" power with the first 2....

Quote Originally Posted by kalli View Post
    So guys..what's on the list so far, if anything? What item would you like under the tree the most?

Edited..probably an Ineke scent or a Jo Malone for me. Maybe Coco M. Edt
    Well, I'm not a Guerlain junkie, but I'd love one or more of their limited edition bottles. Especially the one shaped like a bee.

Quote Originally Posted by lilybelle View Post
    We're going to New Orleans this Christmas, and I truly don't want a thing except a great time.
    I'm so jealous! I've been to New Orleans 3 times and look forward to going again. Have you been there before? If not, you must visit Hove perfumers. They used to be in the French Quarter, but I think they have moved to Chartres street somewhere. I hope you have a great time! Have some beignettes & cafe au lait Cafe du Monde for me, please!

On my Christmas list? The full bottle of Eternity Aqua for Women that my husband is buying for me. He's a good husband and indulges my perfume obsession even though he sometimes asks if I don't have enough already.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenscent1 View Post
    I'm so jealous! I've been to New Orleans 3 times and look forward to going again. Have you been there before? If not, you must visit Hove perfumers. They used to be in the French Quarter, but I think they have moved to Chartres street somewhere. I hope you have a great time! Have some beignettes & cafe au lait Cafe du Monde for me, please!
    Yes, I've been there quite a few times, most recently last November at the Basenotes meetup. We visited Hové, Bourbon French, Avery, and Saks - had a great time sniffing and meeting each other. I have never visited during Christmas, though, and I'm really looking forward to that. I will say hello to New Orleans for you (unless you decide to come, too, and say hello yourself!).

Blog Entries

LP No. 9 for Men by Penhaligon's. I only need 50ml, but it is so hard to find it online (only the big bottle is available).

Eau Duelle in solid compact form -- it would be so nice to carry it with me
    The Perfumed Court's Classic and Discontinued Vintage Perfume Sampler (in a larger size than 1 ml each )
    One of each of Paintbox Soapworks' (Etsy) soaps in full size
    DSH Blue-Green: Arnica

Changed my Christmas list a few days ago.

Now I want to be reunited with either M7 or Terre d'Hermés (both scents that I once owned, drained, and miss immensely). To go along with it, some gift cards, either a reproduction Herman Miller Eames side chair or a Sodastream... and a poster from one of my favorite bands (to guess, look at my signature and avatar).
    "It always seems impossible until it's done." -Nelson Mandela

Support Xscentrik - The World's First Crowdfunded Fragrance Store: http://igg.me/at/xscentrik/x/11176018
    Currently wearing: Intoxicated by By Kilian