Code of Conduct

Talking ❢❢ What Do You Think Of The NEW Cologne: ARMANI CODE ULTIMATE ❢❢

Hey, Can someone tell me what do they think of the NEW Cologne: ARMANI CODE ULTIMATE ,
    Thinking of getting it... Does it smell sexy?

Default Re: What Do You Think Of The NEW Cologne: ARMANI CODE ULTIMATE

Pretty darn good, and better than the original IMO. Some here have compared it to Dior Homme Intense, but I've never sniffed DHI so I can't compare.

IIRC, I think this is a Macy's exclusive in the US right now.
    Celebrating 10 years on Basenotes - and smelling better than ever

My mission statement: "I am not afraid to keep on living - I am not afraid to walk this world alone."

Quote Originally Posted by MFfan310 View Post
    Pretty darn good, and better than the original IMO. Some here have compared it to Dior Homme Intense, but I've never sniffed DHI so I can't compare.

IIRC, I think this is a Macy's exclusive in the US right now.
    Total agreement with you. They took a good thing and made it better

Thanks @MFfan310 @scentimus For your opinions, To other people - More Opinions are wanted, Thanks

Default Re: ❢❢ What Do You Think Of The NEW Cologne: ARMANI CODE ULTIMATE ❢❢

I have the original, and find it very nice. The new "Ultimate" I found to be quite nice also (only wore it once though). It lasted quite a long time on my skin.
    Seasonal favorites:

1. Creed - Pure White Cologne
    2. Creed - Aventus
    3. Tom Ford - Grey Vetiver
    by Kilian - Straight to Heaven
    5. Clive Christian - 1872
    6. Montale - Aoud Legacy
    7. Xerjoff - Nio
    8. Neela Vermeire - Bombay Bling
    9. The Different Company - De Bachmakov
    10. Chanel - Allure Homme Edition Blanche

Also thought it was very nice.

Thanks @hednic @dougczar For your opinions, To other people - More Opinions are wanted, Thanks again.

Member: ArmaniCode

hmmmm
    I'm liquidating my collection to help fund my site. Please show your support for the FPindex and buy buy buy - Tuscan Leather, Egoiste, Costume National 21, etc!

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/302...**-Come-on-in-)

Founder of the Fragrance Potency Index (FPindex)
    Providing real data on fragrance projection and sillage! Check it out
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/FPIndex
    Facebook: [utl]http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Fragrance-Potency-Index/422023624539612[/url]

Member: ArmaniCode

hmmmm
    Kindly state the point your trying to make Thanks..

Basenotes Plus
    Blog Entries

Sounds like a good one. Same nose/creator as with the original Armani Code. Al, fragrancefantic reviewer, stated on his YouTube Chanel that Armani Code Ultimate opens with a similar vibe as the original armani code, but as it progresses, you begin to smell that all too good familiar sent of Dior Homme Intense. Sounds like it might be worth sampling. I am certainly going to sniff it out.

What I noticed - very dry and powdery in the middle.
    Overall - to sweet for me.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmaniCode View Post
    Kindly state the point your trying to make Thanks..
    I think the point he is making is that this looks like a social media PR campaign. Your handle and every message you have written regards this single fragrance, and newbies imbedding YouTube ads seems a bit cheeky. Why choose ArmaniCode as your handle if you are not even sure about buying the fragrance?

I think the point he is making is that this looks like a social media PR campaign. Your handle and every message you have written regards this single fragrance, and newbies imbedding YouTube ads seems a bit cheeky. Why choose ArmaniCode as your handle if you are not even sure about buying the fragrance?

Yea I never actually looked at like that... to be honest..
    I embedded the advertisement so people would be able to notice the fragrance AD and remember if they used it or not etc...
    I can honestly say I don't work for ArmaniCode LOL.
    I don't know - the ads on the TV seem to attract me to this fragrance and I just came on this forum to ask for peoples opionions that's all

You can delete this forum thread in like 48hours it doesn't bother me haha.

Smells similar to the original. I didn't like either one. Good thing I passed on DHI I guess

Didn't like the original Code- too sweet and powdery for me. Don't have any hopes for the new one, though I'll give it a sniff next time I'm at an airport with time to kill.
    We're all in the same game; just different levels. Dealing with the same hell; just different devils.

Wanted

Thanks guys for your input!