Ok there was the old Havana discontinued and brought back (for a year or so?) conical shaped blue glass.
Then there was Havana Reserva, a longer lasting version that kept 'true' to the original scent.
Also blue conical glass bottle
Now there's Havana--in a regular rectangular bottle and unbelievable low price (something like $45 for 3.4 oz) which Aramis is churning out. I haven't tried it yet, but I fear that it may be like the 'new' Givenchy Gentleman which I can readily find at my corner drugstore, smells like the old GG--and is gone in about 3 minutes, tops.
Anyone know where to score Reserva?
Just because it happened to you doesn't make it interesting.
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is.
My sales thread: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/304...85#post2614885
Wanted: YSL Nu EdP
Mario......do you really get only a few minutes with the current GG ? I think you need to check out another sample or tester. This one lasts easily 8 hours for me.
As for Havana.....I'm surpised you haven't got a bottle yet. If anything, I guess there is always Montana Parfum d"Homme. .
Seeking: Bottles/decants : of Pomegranate Noir, Midnight in Paris EDP, Feeling Man, Essence of John Galliano, Azzaro pour Homme (vintage),...etc.
Seeking decant/sample of PdE Ambre Russe, Jil Sander Feeling Man, Comme des Garcons 2 Man, Giorgio VIP, ....etc. I have samples to swap.
Please PM me !
The new release of Havana is excellent and an even better buy.
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie