Code of Conduct

Default Abercrombie and Fitch Fierce vs Mont Blanc Legend vs Very Sexy Platinum

I've heard they resemble eachother well? I smelled Fierce a long time ago and ive tested Mont Blanc Legend, my girlfriend bought me VS Platinum for christmas and i do see a more mature Fierce imo. Good stuff!
    Top 5

1. Givenchy Play Intense by Givenchy

2. Invasion Barbare by MDCI

3. Green Irish Tweed by Creed

4. Rive Gauche Pour Homme by YSL

5. Gendarme

6. Jazz Prestige by YSL

Banned
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Abercrombie and Fitch Fierce vs Mont Blanc Legend vs Very Sexy Platinum

Happy you like!!

Default Re: Abercrombie and Fitch Fierce vs Mont Blanc Legend vs Very Sexy Platinum

I think there was a thread recently on VS Platinum but I can't seem to find it now where they talk about comparisons with it.

(2263)
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Try Chanel Platinum Egoiste.

Once i get payed im buying a 3.4 bottle of fierce and the body wash from there site! Cant wait!!
    Top 5

1. Givenchy Play Intense by Givenchy

2. Invasion Barbare by MDCI

3. Green Irish Tweed by Creed

4. Rive Gauche Pour Homme by YSL

5. Gendarme

6. Jazz Prestige by YSL

Legend is the cheaper, better smelling, better quality, and a little more unique version of Fierce. I find the two have very similar, if not identical , top notes but that's where the similarity ends (to some degree).
    Well enjoying what you're wearing is crucial, it is of the utmost importance to wear something that others like as well.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMothaFragger View Post
    Legend is the cheaper, better smelling, better quality, and a little more unique version of Fierce. I find the two have very similar, if not identical , top notes but that's where the similarity ends (to some degree).
    I disagree. I think Fierce smells better than Legend, Very Sexy Plat. and Chanel PE. The dry down of Fierce is amazing. But fragrances are all opinion anyways. The only thing that matters is if the wearer enjoys the scent.

I just got a hold of a couple of the Room Spray bottles of A&F's other company Ruehl No. 925's Signature fragrance. This stuff is super musky but it smells unbelievable and changes its scent entirely once the middle notes kick in. The Room Spray version also lasts for days. To bad they discontinued the scent, oh well I'm glad I got a few 10 oz bottles of it.
    Last edited by zack morris; 6th January 2014 at 04:02 AM.

I used to wear Fierce in high school quite a while back. I picked up mont blanc legend as a blind buy because I heard the two were very similar and that mont blanc was slightly more mature. Now, I haven't got to the dry down yet of mont blanc and I don't have fierce to smell/compare right now, but so far...I honestly can't tell a difference whatsoever between the two. Mont Blanc might be slightly less strong, but honestly from an uneducated nose (just starting off with collecting)...this stuff is identical to what I used to have. Why anyone would pay more for fierce is beyond me, but maybe to some people there is a difference, I just don't see it.

Actually - Now that I think about it, I wish mont blanc was a little more different...not that it's bad at all, it just reminds me too much of high school haha
    Last edited by boomer029; 7th January 2014 at 06:41 AM.