Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: My Search For A New Winter Fragrance - Help Me Narrow It from 12 To A Few. Please

LDDM

and Eau des Baux

I'd get both of them, if possible.

Gucci Pour Homme is also a great choice, but it's actually pretty expensive right now.

My fourth choice would be Blue Amber by Montale. B

Default Re: My Search For A New Winter Fragrance - Help Me Narrow It from 12 To A Few. Please

New Haarlem and Hypnose Lancome are great buys.
    Hey BN'ers come check out my blog/channel for reviews/unboxings/first impressions! Feel free to subscribe and, thanks much. TheScentNose.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheScentNose?feature=mhee

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by imyourhuckleberryxx View Post
    Black Tourmaline also sounds like it'll be very leathery and long lasting which is a big plus for me. Does any body have any good/bad things to say about either of those?
    Black Tourmaline by Olivier Durbano - Upon application, one experiences a wonderfully smoky leather accord and a burst of lively pepper, with its smooth, almost woody presence. A wondrous, campfire smell majestically ebbs and flows as well. This captivating opening meanders to the awating middle. Transitioning to the heart, heaps of heavenly sweet and orangey frankincense as well as medicinal and musty oud crest the potent, smoky wave, and are joined with a herbal pas de trois of fresh and slightly bitter cardamom, nutty and spicy coriander as well as a smattering of dirty and sweaty cumin. A halo of flavorful and dry woods caps the remarkable melange, and wends to the waiting base. An alluring blend of warm and fur-like musk, velvety and slightly sweet amber, bitter and foresty moss as well as a hint of dark and earthy patchouli, highlights the robust base and leads to an evocative drydown. This superbly mysterious and intense composition has average projection and longevity.

and, do enjoy your Eau des Baux by L'Occitane, a wonderful choice.

Just bought Eau des Baux, and i'm loving it.