Code of Conduct

Thread: Le Labo Hustle

Default Le Labo Hustle

How do you guys purchase city exclusive from Le Labo from websites????? ANY TRICKS??? If anyone has samples they do not use feel free to send them to me LOL
    Im the be$t @ thi$

Default Re: Le Labo Hustle

You cannot, but occasionally, they make them available on the website and in most of their stores (they did last year for a month, and I bet they'll do it again at some point). Probably since they feel ashamed, they do not post the ludicrous prices on the web.

I smelled them last year, and I must say that I wouldn't have bought even if they costed the regular (ie expensive) Le Labo prices. I think some of their regular offers are better. That said, they have many estimators here on BN, and I think there was a thread on them last year.

cacio

Like Cacio said, once a year they bestow upon us the full range but otherwise you'll have to city hop or join the Le Labo split in the sale thread.

for swap/sale:

You can sometimes get the City Exclusives from Luckyscent.com or ebay

Or you can email GaŽlle at Le Labo directly, using -----> concierge@lelabofragrances.com

GaŽlle is EXCEPTIONALLY helpful!

Best of luck!

I stick with the main range. I refuse to pay double for these scents, I've sampled one or two and they are nothing special - certainly not worth the money

Quote Originally Posted by fragranceman88 View Post
    I stick with the main range. I refuse to pay double for these scents, I've sampled one or two and they are nothing special - certainly not worth the money
    And have you tried Poivre 23?....For some , this one can certainly throw all financial caution to the wind

If you're trying to get a city exclusive who's city is in the states try calling the boutique that holds the one you want, I got BR26 by calling the Barney's that carried it in store and they shipped it to me. If it's something overseas, like Poivre 23, then good luck they wouldn't ship it to me. But like others have said, they usually open up the exclusivity once a year, I've heard around November.

Basenotes Member

I was told by Le Labo representatives that the city exclusives will not be made available in all the stores this fall. They said they plan on doing it sometime next year.
    Top 10: 1)Le Labo Poivre 23 2)D&G By Man 3)Andy Tauer L' Air du Desert Marocain 4)Kerosene Copper Skies 5)Le Labo Gaiac 10 6)Tom Ford Tuscan Leather 7)By Kilian Sweet Redemption 8)Bond No9 Coney Island 9)Hermessence Poivre Samarcande 10)Bermuda Blue

In my opinion Poivre 23 and Gaiac 10 dont worth the exclusive price tag, I own and they are nothing special and close to Patchouli 24 and Santal 33 respectively.

Baie rose 26 in the other hand...

In years past, all city exclusives were made available from Le Labo or any stores that sell them (I got mine from Luckyscent) in November. Personally, Vanille 44 was the most I've ever spent on a bottle of perfume, but it is my favorite vanilla scent of all time.