Tiffany for men.
Reaction by Kenneth Cole
Bvlgari pour homme
Tiffany for men
HM by Hanae Mori
Which office scent would you recommend from the following list? Whether or not you voted, would you recommend another?
Tiffany for men.
Lancome Hypnose, yes I know it's not in the list.
1. Dior Homme Original
2. Musc Ravaguer
3. Portrait of a Lady
4. Noir de Noir
5. L Instant Guerlain pour Homme Extreme
6. New Haarlem
7. Pure Coffee
8. Blu Mediterraneo Sicilian Almond
9. Rose 31
10. Spiritueuse Double Vanille
HM by Hanae Mori or Kenzo Power
Bvlgari Pour Homme
A nice, light, transparent, soft, Fir-resin, woodsy smell. Great longevity that will see you through the work day and will be non-offensive to co-workers
Tiffany for Men
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Bulgari Pour Homme, though it depends on what type of business it is. BPH is nice without being candied. And if anyone asks, when you tell people that you've got something on from Bulgari, it will add to your image as sophisticated and worldly. In a cool way.
Hanae Mori, is what I voted.
From that list I would go with HM.
But in my opinion the perfect office scent is Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir.
KC Reaction or Tiffany For Men, depending on your mood.
Current Spring Favorites:
1. Creed - Spice & Wood
2. by Kilian - Straight to Heaven
3. Dior - Vetiver
4. Clive Christian - 1872 for Men
5. Tom Ford - Grey Vetiver
6. Ermenegildo Zegna - Haitian Vetiver
7. Dior - Homme Sport 2012
8. Tom Ford - Rive d’Ambre
9. Creed - Aventus
10. Parfumerie Generale - Grand Siecle Intense 7.1
Bvlgari Pour Homme is an excellent work fragrance
I would use ADP Colonia if I worked in an office and could afford it.
I really like the opening of Bulgari PH but I can't smell it after 45 minutes.
another vote for Tiffany For Men
Discover my Guest Reviewer Of The Day here
I voted also for Bvlgari PH, even if I don't like it too much.
But, as others said, Bvlgari PH Soir is another (better) story...you definitely should try this out!
"I love fragrances because they provide a sheer endless variety: there is a scent for every occasion, mood or feeling. Standing before my collection in the morning matching a perfume to my needs is one of the most enjoyable things in my day"...I don't want to miss that...
My Top 15 Spring ::: | Dior Fahrenheit | Chanel PM Concentrée | Tom Ford Grey Vetiver EDP | L'Artisan Parf. Timbuktu | Dior Eau Sauvage EDP | Guerlain L'Instant EDT | Cartier Must PH | Creed Aventus | Narciso Rodriguez for Him | Trussardi Inside Man | Penhaligon's Sartorial | Rochas Lui | Kenzo Jungle | YSL Kouros | TM A*Men Pure Wood | :::
Thanks for the recommendation! I didn't know about Bvlgari pour homme soir. I will check out a sample.
Tiffany for Men.
Don't wear scents to the office!
Bulgari pour Homme.
I also favor the original's balance over that of its 2 flankers Soir & Extreme.