Code of Conduct

Default Musc ravageur skin reaction

Hello everyone,

i have been using musc ravageur for a while and i like it. But when i spray it on my skin i start to feel a burn and the skin becomes reddish. this reaction disappears in less than an hour. its not very noticeable when i spray on chest. but its more noticed when i spray on a more sensitive area such as the pulse points between the forearm and biceps. i think that area is a good place to test whether a fragrance would cause an allergic reaction or not. has anyone else been experiencing a similar skin reaction from musc ravageur? please try and test it on the pulse points mentioned.
    if not from musc ravageur, have you ever had a skin reaction from any other fragrance?
    Last edited by joov84; 9th October 2012 at 07:05 PM.

Default Re: Musc ravageur skin reaction

I have not but it seems you may be having a allergic reaction to the chemicals in the scent. Best go see a doctor for advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hunter View Post
    I have not but it seems you may be having a allergic reaction to the chemicals in the scent. Best go see a doctor for advice.
    + 1

Luckily I haven't had any reactions to any fragrances in my life.

anyone else?

joov84, you could be allergic at one of the ingredients from musc ravageur.

Banned

hello, the same thing you described happened to me with my Fracas!!! and on my puls point on the wrist, later i think i noticed on the neck too so

i just stopped using it for a while, it was also getting warmer, spring /summer time.....and i think its nothing serious you just have to take a break, i know i have been testing for few months so so many parfumes on my skin, which i never did before that i think i provoked it , and you can spray it on clothes ,

so the parallel both fracas and MR are strong scents!!..probably some strong aromachemical , but just take a break i dont think that i will have my problem with fracas now, becasue i did wear it for months before i got this irritation.....i stopped testing frags on my wrist for a while too!

Quote Originally Posted by iivanita View Post
    hello, the same thing you described happened to me with my Fracas!!! and on my puls point on the wrist, later i think i noticed on the neck too so

i just stopped using it for a while, it was also getting warmer, spring /summer time.....and i think its nothing serious you just have to take a break, i know i have been testing for few months so so many parfumes on my skin, which i never did before that i think i provoked it , and you can spray it on clothes ,

so the parallel both fracas and MR are strong scents!!..probably some strong aromachemical , but just take a break i dont think that i will have my problem with fracas now, becasue i did wear it for months before i got this irritation.....i stopped testing frags on my wrist for a while too!
    thanks for the information. you are right, a final solution would be spraying it on clothes. i know that would keep the top notes for a longer period, but i don't have a problem with musc ravageur's opening, i like it.

- - - Updated - - -

i no longer get any skin reaction when using musc ravageur
    Last edited by joov84; 11th May 2013 at 01:01 PM.