Thread: SOTD: Wednesday 10th of October
Trying out a new addition to my wardrobe today.
Baldessarini Strictly Private.
Globe by Rochas
"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Snarky is as snarky does.
Azzaro - Azzaro pour Homme
Musc Collection for Him - Narciso Rodriguez
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
Wanted: Rochas Macassar
comptoir sud pacifique l'eau du gouverneur, generously gifted by my good friend mr alfarom
very impressed with this one, i must say.
Going with Boss Bottled today
Christian Dior - Leather Oud
Acqua di Parma Essenza di Colonia
vintage Giorgio for Men
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Eau de Toilette
L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme Sport
Just because it happened to you doesn't make it interesting.
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is.
My sales thread: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/304...85#post2614885
Wanted: YSL Nu EdP
Giving a new cheapie a spin.
D&G The one
great scent, amazing dry down......
“Aren’t you a little short for a stormtrooper?”
Good Morning every one. Today I am proudly wearing Tom Fords' Tobacco Vanille.
Good morning folks !. ADP Mirto di Panarea.
It's one of those days
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes
I don't know much about medicine, but I know what I like. -- S.J. Perelman