Code of Conduct

Default Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue for women

Does anybody else wear this fragrance? Smells very similiar to Versace Man Eau Fraiche. I think it has better projection and longevity as well.

Default Re: Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue for women

My wife has it (gift from me ) and I confess that I stolen few sprays sometimes in summer, when I want something different.
    I also have VMEF which I like it better than this, but still (for me) the best remains Light Blue for Men from which I got superior projection and lasting.
    "I love fragrances because they provide a sheer endless variety: there is a scent for every occasion, mood or feeling. Standing before my collection in the morning matching a perfume to my needs is one of the most enjoyable things in my day"..... I don't want to miss that

Current Top 12 Fall: | Gucci PH | Cacharel Nemo |
    YSL M7 | LAP L'Eau du Navigateur | Guerlain Heritage | YSL M7 OA | T.Mugler Pure Havane | Terre d'Hermes | Armani Attitude | T.Mugler B*Men | Lancome Miracle Homme | T.Mugler Pure Wood |

One of my daughters used to wear it, but got tired of it.

Quote Originally Posted by VanAllan View Post
    My wife has it (gift from me ) and I confess that I stolen few sprays sometimes in summer, when I want something different.
    I also have VMEF which I like it better than this, but still (for me) the best remains Light Blue for Men from which I got superior projection and lasting.
    I wore alot of Light Blue for men when i was in bucharest this summer.

I like Light Blue and could wear it but my Versace eau fraiche is just too good

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDuzntKno View Post
    I wore alot of Light Blue for men when i was in bucharest this summer.
    Great to hear...I hope you liked there, even if the capital can become quite a fusty-town in summer.
    "I love fragrances because they provide a sheer endless variety: there is a scent for every occasion, mood or feeling. Standing before my collection in the morning matching a perfume to my needs is one of the most enjoyable things in my day"..... I don't want to miss that

Current Top 12 Fall: | Gucci PH | Cacharel Nemo |
    YSL M7 | LAP L'Eau du Navigateur | Guerlain Heritage | YSL M7 OA | T.Mugler Pure Havane | Terre d'Hermes | Armani Attitude | T.Mugler B*Men | Lancome Miracle Homme | T.Mugler Pure Wood |