Code of Conduct

Default How much is LIDGE worth?

i finally got my bottle of lidge the other day, and i must say i was surprised in a good way, but its not really my style, so im going to sell it on ebay or something i was just wondering what a fair price for it would be because i know i waay over paid for it, thanks!

Default Re: How much is LIDGE worth?

Quote Originally Posted by kpsk View Post
    i finally got my bottle of lidge the other day, and i must say i was surprised in a good way, but its not really my style, so im going to sell it on ebay or something i was just wondering what a fair price for it would be because i know i waay over paid for it, thanks!

I couldn't say but it seems that "in demand" frags like L'IDGE do well in auction. I notice a lot of "buy it now" bottles don't seem to get bought ..
    You might do better selling it here (If you don't fall foul of the selling regulations :-) )

Quote Originally Posted by martinijo View Post
    I couldn't say but it seems that "in demand" frags like L'IDGE do well in auction. I notice a lot of "buy it now" bottles don't seem to get bought ..
    You might do better selling it here (If you don't fall foul of the selling regulations :-) )
    unfortunately i do fall short to be able to sell on basenotes, but im might just put it up for auction to give everyone a fair chance of getting it, cause i realize that it is pretty sought after, thanks for your input

It's worth whatever you are willing to pay.

Same here, bought it and it's just not for me, will be selling mine as well, I think that $90 would probably be about the limit for a quick sale, it seems that folks normally ask $100 plus on Ebay and it's very hard to find nowadays. Hope you didn't pay too much more than that for it.

Basenotes Plus

I'd start the auction at $100 with free shipping and make it as long of an auction as you can. I'm pretty sure you'll at least get a bid during the process.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Puig View Post
    ....it's just not for me....
    +1 ... get what you can ...

Hmmm.... bought mine and it is still in the wrapper. All this talk is making me think twice about my purchase too.... I've never owned/worn a gourmand before!!

Quote Originally Posted by rum View Post
    Hmmm.... bought mine and it is still in the wrapper. All this talk is making me think twice about my purchase too.... I've never owned/worn a gourmand before!!
    its a great frag no doubt, its just that i do kind of prefer the sweeter frags if lidge was a bit more sweet it would be perfect for me, so you shouldnt sell it unless you given it a shot, who knows you might just love it

- - - Updated - - -

thanks for everyones helpful comments, i will be putting it up on ebay soon on auction but its only a 2.5oz so not sure how much attention its gonna get, but thanks for the help once again basenoters!