Code of Conduct

Thread: Decants !

Default Decants !

Fellow Australians, I'm sure I'm not the only one who has longevity/projection problems with certain colognes, or just wants to make sure that I'm smelling good all day everyday !

I've heard about how most fragheads are now decanting their colognes into mini atomizers to carry around. I was shopping around for them where I live (Melbourne) but didn't manage to find anything.

So where do you recommend I purchase them ? I'm assuming they can only be bought online. Thanks.
    The sense of smell, like a faithful counsellor, foretells its character.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Decants !

I'm not Australian, but if you are looking for atomizers to fill yourself, I see a bunch on eBay.au:

http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_t...at=0&_from=R40

Thanks for that

What would be the ideal size of an atomizer (Spray) I was thinking the 5ml might be a good size.

Blog Entries

I like 5 mls too. It's enough to last a while before refilling, but not too much to carry around or risk losing.

Quote Originally Posted by inc0gnito View Post
    Fellow Australians, I'm sure I'm not the only one who has longevity/projection problems with certain colognes, or just wants to make sure that I'm smelling good all day everyday !

I've heard about how most fragheads are now decanting their colognes into mini atomizers to carry around. I was shopping around for them where I live (Melbourne) but didn't manage to find anything.

So where do you recommend I purchase them ? I'm assuming they can only be bought online. Thanks.
    Did you go to Priceline? They usually stock them.

Elizabel

Thanks for the heads up, I've seen Priceline a few times around the CBD. Might pop in and see if they have any. Thanks.

I like glass, so I get these on the eBay: the seller also has them bundled in lots of 50 if you're keen :-) that way they come to around $1.20 apiece (postage included) as compared with around $1.80 each for buying only 10 at a time.