Izzie, what about you? Are you going to tell us your pick? Or are you just enjoying watching us all squirm?
The nose wants what it wants!
My first instinct is Frederic Malle, but part is me is saying Dior now. Definitely something with a diverse line.
Well I used to say I would pick ysl, but now I am onto Trumpers, with there matching line of great quality shaving creams body washes etc I would smell great all the time, now if only they had a gourmand!
Chanel. No, Dior. No, Chanel. Or Dior. Impossible, - can't make up my mind.
Visit my Norwegian blog
Gardening, nature, food, perfume, life.
"Gardeners, I think, dream bigger dreams than emperors"
Could you get by with fragrances from only one fragrance house? If yes, which would it be.
I have thought about it, but haven't found a house that has the fragrances to satisfy me all year round.
I wouldn't want to do that, but if I had to, I'd probably choose Guerlain.
Malle from the more recent houses.
If i was forced: Hermès.
Dior Homme - formal
Dior Homme Intense - casual/dates/comfort scent
Dior Homme Sport - summer
Fahrenheit Absolute - work
Fahrenheit - daring
Histoires De Parfums.
Only if I get forced: Creed
My signature scents:
Current: GREEN IRISH TWEED (since June 2010)
Past: BOIS DU PORTUGAL (Oct. 09 - May 10)
Past Past: EAU SAUVAGE (good 15 years !!!)
Past Past Past: LANVIN L'HOMME (2 years)
Past Past Past Past: EAU SAUVAGE again (3 years or so)
Reviews :: http://www.lemouchoirparfume.blogspot.co.uk :: Reviews
I've chosen to do this, with Bond No. 9
Current Top 5:
1. Frederic Malle L'eau d'Hiver
2. Tom Ford Noir de Noir
3. Dior Homme / Dior Homme Intense
4. Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Havane / Pure Malt
5. Creed Aventus / Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille
I'd hate to have to do that...but if I didn't have a choice, YSL.
That would stink big time, but if forced it would probably be Mona di Orio.
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
I don't have a signature fragrance. My signature changes a little bit every day, why shouldn't my fragrance?
Could never be satisfied with just one fragrance house.