Code of Conduct
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Default Re: What was the last fragrance you had to scrub off, or at least contemplated doing so?

Quote Originally Posted by Buysblind View Post
    I'm glad someone else hates it as much as I do.
    Yep, tried to wash it off - failed. I was scrubbing this overly, sickeningly sweet poison 3 times in a row and it still lingered and projected.

Default Re: What was the last fragrance you had to scrub off, or at least contemplated doing so?

First time I tried habit rouge and Amber pour homme intense,I had to scrub them off.I actually really enjoy the prada now though

Joop Nightflight. It's not a bad scent, but it smelled like hair gel to me, and really didn't fit my mood at all on the day I tested it.

MFK - Absolue pour le matin. This just smells of some kind of hospital strength bleach with a bit of baby powder and lemon thrown in. It actually gave me a migraine.

Blog Entries

A*Men was the only fragrance I had to wash off. Nausea, dizziness and headache followed.

mihailo

Knize Ten

Quote Originally Posted by Arhlll View Post
    A*Men was the only fragrance I had to wash off. Nausea, dizziness and headache followed.
    +1000000000000000

Thee worst thing I've EVER smelt in my life! By far!

Quote Originally Posted by Arhlll View Post
    +1, Something about it was just...wrong..
    Pure Havane is actually pretty nice, but the original A*Men..Bleh

Of my recent samples:
    -Lidge (too sweet, Lidg is OK)
    -Ungaro II (Here i smell urine, not in Kouros)
    "Le parfum est la musique du corps"
    (Marcel Rochas)

The opening of Caron pour un homme can be a doozy. I can take it though but sometimes I have to keep myself from aborting the mission.
    Any opinions I post here about frags only reflect MY PERSONAL TASTE and only my personal preference which could change at any moment.

musc ravaguer
    frapin 1697

Quote Originally Posted by kbe View Post
    Versace The Dreamer. A new and unsampled first purchase years ago that I foolishly chest-sprayed twice just before bedtime. I had fragmares, bad dreams about the frag monster, until I woke up and showered it off (as much as possible that is).
    Oh, man. I feel for you on that one. I know the Dreamer is supposed to dry down into something wonderful, but I can't get past the top at all. I almost blind bought this one. I'm so glad I didn't.
    In my swap list: Gucci Pour Homme (2003) BNIB.
    I'm looking for Reflection Man or Andy Warhol (silver bottle w/Andy's face)

akenep

Mugler Cologne and Rive Gauche

mihailo

Amouage Memoir Man

^infidel!

Saalsilisssimo, oh however you spell that lol. Saffron and licorice don't mix..added musk makes it a scrubber.
    "One gives freely, yet grows all the richer; another withholds what he should give, and only suffers want." Proverbs.

Tabac Man

mihailo

Etro Etra (10 years ago it was my favourite)

The last blind sniff version gave me a stinking headache... Montana Parfum de Peau. That took some scrubbing.

My worst ever scrubber was Versace Blonde, a vase of rotting tuberose on me. Must be so fabulous on those it suits. My skin loathes tuberose. It was so horrible that i've never forgotten nor tried again to check.

mihailo

EdI Paestum Rose

Pure Malt. I know it's loved by many, but it was just way way too sweet to my nose. Actually began to make me feel a bit sick. Once it started to drydown it began to go sour and I was getting what smelled like vomit or bile or something...scrub, scrub, scrub...