Code of Conduct

Default why cant i start thread on swap board

Hi guys ive been a long time visitor of this site and just signed up today to see about swapping some of my fragrances.. anyways I have been trying to post a thread on swap board but i cant... I can start threads in other places but not there.. any ideas on why? I am registered and activated my acct by clicking on email that is sent. Is there something i need to do? Thanks for any advise or help.

Default Re: why cant i start thread on swap board

I wish you'd signed up sooner! Once you've been a member for a year or have made 500 posts, you can make a thread in The Marketplace. Another alternative is to upgrade your membership: http://www.basenotes.net/payments.php

There's a discussion about this issue here: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/243...-a-thread-here

Oh.. ok that explains it...lol wish I would have signed up earlier too lol... Guess I will just have to wait to swap... thanks for replying

Not a problem, 498 more posts to go!

Basenotes Member

I have 1 month to go . Would it be against the rules to put fragrances i have for swap into my signature?

Quote Originally Posted by ahpucha View Post
    I have 1 month to go . Would it be against the rules to put fragrances i have for swap into my signature?
    Yes