Code of Conduct

Thread: TGIF Scent?

Default TGIF Scent?

Any of you out there have a scent that you find yourself reaching for almost every Friday? For example: I am a teacher. I kind of like wearing scents that are a little deeper...a little darker...from Monday through Thursday. On Friday, however, I love wearing something sweeter.

Do you have a "Friday" scent?
    "We don't fail because we aim too high and miss, but because we aim too low and hit" - Les Brown

"When you're all alone, when no one is watching, and there's no one around to impress, that is who you are" - Greg Laurie

Default Re: TGIF Scent?

I will typically wear something that is uplifting. Most people are in a good mood on Friday, might as well keep it that way . For example, my Friday "Go to scent" is either L'Homme, or anything with a similar "summer" feel.

I dont have a just friday scent but I do pick my scent by the mood I am in for the day

My Friday scent could just as well be any other day's scent.

I know what you are getting at here. I don't wear my "standard" or comfort fragrances on Fridays typically. If I wear something, it's usually from a sample or something I really, really like.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeJ View Post
    I will typically wear something that is uplifting. Most people are in a good mood on Friday, might as well keep it that way . For example, my Friday "Go to scent" is either L'Homme, or anything with a similar "summer" feel.

Funny...I nearly picked L'Homme today. Went with GIT instead. Good call, as I was very happy every time I caught a whiff of it
    "We don't fail because we aim too high and miss, but because we aim too low and hit" - Les Brown

"When you're all alone, when no one is watching, and there's no one around to impress, that is who you are" - Greg Laurie

I take advantage of "casual Friday" at work, so my frag has to match my casual tone. I'm certain that I'm in the minority here; but, I actually like the younger almost "college" feel I get from Gucci Guilty on Fridays.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    I'm not obsessed, I'm passionately intrigued. The difference is how much money I have available to spend!