Code of Conduct

Default IFRA UK Fragrance Forum - sponsors include Pell Wall Perfumes

IFRA UK Fragrance Forum
    This year, for the second time ever, IFRA UK (formerly known as the British Fragrance Association) is hosting a Fragrance Forum at the Royal Society in Carlton House Terrace, London on Thursday 18th October 2012. I'm proud to say that Pell Wall Perfumes will be one of the sponsors of the event (that link will take you to a blog-post slightly expanded information with lots of additional links)

ifrauk.png

The theme for the event is 'From Flower to Shower' and it promises to be fascinating - here are some details from the IFRA press release:

The occasion will provide an opportunity to meet those from the fragrance industry including perfumers, scientists, customers and academics as well as senior personnel from other trade associations

Lisa Hipgrave, director of IFRA United Kingdom, said: “The 2012 IFRA UK Fragrance Forum is entitled ‘From Flower to Shower’ as we intend to explore the entire creative process of fragrance creation.

“We held the first event of its kind last year and it was so over-subscribed that we decided to expand the capacity of the 2012 Fragrance Forum enabling more non-Members to obtain tickets. We now plan to stage this Fragrance Forum annually. The occasion offers not only a fascinating set of presentations but also a unique networking opportunity for delegates and speakers. It will bring together those involved in every aspect of fragrance research, creation and application”.

And there is some more information on the Perfumer & Flavorist magazine website.

You can get further details by downloading the IFRA UK Summer Newsletter or this summary from the University of Arts, London.
    Chris Bartlett
    Perfumes from the edge . . .

www.perfumedesigner.co.uk
    Twitter: @PellWallPerfume

If you are looking for a perfumery consultation I’m happy to quote: if you want free advice, that’s what these forums are for
    You can also join my blog if you wish to ask questions of me.

Default Re: IFRA UK Fragrance Forum - sponsors include Pell Wall Perfumes

Congratulations on your inclusion!

Blog Entries

Very cool. Congratulations, and looking forward very much to hearing more about this as it goes forward. I'll take a look at the materials shortly.

This is a good opportunity for some much-needed interaction between parties, and lots of transparency, which is desirable in more than just perfumes!

Good job!

Thanks for the encouraging endorsement, it should indeed be interesting.

Just in case anyone wondered, I've not become and IFRA member - if I did that I would have to abide by their Code of Practice and although I do that with all my retail range anyway I want to keep the freedom to break the rules in bespoke work.
    Chris Bartlett
    Perfumes from the edge . . .

www.perfumedesigner.co.uk
    Twitter: @PellWallPerfume

If you are looking for a perfumery consultation I’m happy to quote: if you want free advice, that’s what these forums are for
    You can also join my blog if you wish to ask questions of me.