Ysl m7 vintage
My Top 10
1. Amouage Homage Attar
2. Serge Lutens - Muscs Koublai Khan
3. YSL M7
4. Serge Lutens - Ambre Sultan
5. Chanel Egoiste
6. 24 Gold by Scentstory
7. Amouage Epic Man
8. Amouage Jubilation XXV
9. Bond No. 9 New York Oud
10. Serge Lutens - Chergui
"A beautiful fragrance to the nose is like good jazz music to the ears, great food to the mouth, and Megan Fox and Jessica Alba to the eyes..."
Too many to mention, especially if we include stuff that still exist but has been reformulated beyond recognition. In any case, at the moment, Schiaparelli Shocking.
Creed Royal English Leather.
I would also like to get my hands on a bottle of Egoiste Concentree. From what I have read, it's a real gem.
Current Winter Favorites:
1. House of Matriarch - Blackbird
2. Brückner - Aoud 1
3. Armani Privé - Oud Royal
4. Stéphane Humbert Lucas 777 - Generation Man
5. Creed - Royal Oud
6. by Kilian - Straight to Heaven
7. Stéphane Humbert Lucas 777 - Mortal Skin
8. Ormonde Jayne - Black Gold
9. Creed - Royal English Leather
10. by Kilian - Cruel Intentions
Probably not 'vintage', but I loved IL by Lancetti and got a lot of compliments. I don't think it is still in production.
M7 just so I could try it.
Joint by Roccobarocco
Vintage M7 by YSL is discontinued but still can be found. The big bottle is a little harder to find though.
What I really want to try is BY Man by Dolce & Gabbana because of the positive I've read here. I prefer finding them in stores, even if it means I have to drive around, as I find it hard to trust online sellers (like on ebay).
Envy for Men by Gucci is something I am ready to purchase if I find a very good deal from local stores. Same thing with the original/vintage Jazz by YSL in black and white bottle. It is reformulated, but the original is just better.
Hallmark by Lentheric - loved that as a kid
GHP2. I was able to sample it once when it still was available in my department store but now it's gone. Too bad because i really would like to give it another chance.
Patou pour Homme Privé
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
I'm pretty predictable:
The pre-Exclusif version of Cuir de Russie.
The PdT version of Jicky.
The extrait version of Liù.
Having those available again would be lovely.
Reviews :: http://www.lemouchoirparfume.blogspot.co.uk :: Reviews
The original Creed Windsor before they screwed it up
Back to the OP...
Too many to mention...here are a (very) few...
Guerlain Cuir De Russie
Discover my Guest Reviewer Of The Day here
YSL Vintage M7, without a doubt.
Dunhill's Blend 30. Bring it back. Now.
a turned Shocking? The horror! Unfortunately, in my experience, Shocking's top notes turn very easily. I also have a 100ml ebay purchase whose top is badly gone. But at least I paid it only $50. Shocking seems to be one of those accursed ones for me. In another purchase, the juice was fine - and in the nice torso bottle, but it broke during shipping.
PURE COFFEE is one and,
Issey Miyake NOIR ABSOLU
i cant find it anywhere for a reasonable price and need it for my collection haha
DJEDI from Guerlain.
Most of the Faberge range of perfumes.......sadly very underrated and virtually unknown.
RARE PERFUME DECANTS - FACEBOOK (closed group) - Hundreds of ultra rare extraits available, including Djedi and Nombre Noir.
Gucci Pour Homme. The original, original from 1976. Just to try it.
And Envy for Men (my my, 2 Guccis)
Davidoff by Davidoff.
Dunhill Blend 30.
A number of Creeds from the discontinued EdT / 'Private Collection' lines.
I'd like to check out the original Gucci Envy. I have the reformulated, which I totally dig, but have longevity issues with. I understand the vintage is beast mode.
Hardy amies ..
Dunhill for Men '34
and original Gucci Envy pour homme