Code of Conduct

Default Azzaro Pour Homme flankers...any good?

Azzaro Pour Homme is without a doubt one of my desert island scents. It was my first real fragrance purchase and not only do I love it I have many memories attached to it. However it's just occurred to me I've never tried any of the flankers? Maybe some BN'ers can weigh in? Maybe some lucky few have tried all of them? There's more than I thought!

L'Eau
    Night Time
    Elixir
    Intense
    Bois Precieux

Default Re: Azzaro Pour Homme flankers...any good?

Have all except Night Time in my collection and I think they're all good.

Good to hear! I love the Bois Precieux bottle! I've heard a few people say that it's the same juice as regular APH. Do you know anything about this?

Edit: Found some more info...
    Azzaro launches a new limited edition collection for men named Bois Precieux ("precious wood"), expected by Christmas. Classical Azzaro Pour Homme from 1978, Azzaro pour Homme Elixir from 2009 and Chrome from 1996 are all reformulated as new limited editions for 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by alexwagner View Post
    Azzaro Pour Homme is without a doubt one of my desert island scents. It was my first real fragrance purchase and not only do I love it I have many memories attached to it. However it's just occurred to me I've never tried any of the flankers? Maybe some BN'ers can weigh in? Maybe some lucky few have tried all of them? There's more than I thought!

L'Eau
    Night Time
    Elixir
    Intense
    Bois Precieux

┐Do you know how old is the ad you posted? I think is a vintage one because the current flask is different and also the juice. There is no more the brand Loris Azzaro, I presume. The one posted is warmer, less dry! Sorry for talking about the flask instead of the flankers. I prefer that Loris Azzaro PH than the current, hands down.

I personally really like Elixir, at first I wasn't crazy about it, but happy I gave it a 3rd wearing. Great Longevity and Sillage, and its a great "modern" (read. one million esq) interpretation on the original. The original PH DNA is still very much in it.
    The hunt for a Signature Fragrance is not an easy one! I see the light at the end of the tunnel!
    Want to buy! "Nothing?!, well that's a first."

Night Time is really not bad! L'eau is way too similar so I'd stick to the original. Elixir is also quite similar but liquerishly sweetened.

I love Azzaro PH (vintage).
    Azzaro Intense (vintage) is an excellent scent; pretty much the same as APH, more transparent with a pronounced fennel note and it lasts and projects for hours!