Code of Conduct

Default Lyn Harris for Marks & Spencer. Much excitement!

I had a sniff at Lyn Harris's Collection for M&S today and wow! they are excellent

I sprayed a couple of them Le Sauvage and La Poudre.

Le Sauvage is bergamot, lemon and petitgrain drying down to a moss and vetiver base. Beautifully blended, unisex and solid.

La Poudre opens with berries then dries through rose, jasmine and iris giving a truly soft, powder. I would be very interested to test this and Teint de Neige side by side, this is so powder.

At 25 for 50 mils edp they're good value for money, high quality, from a well respected nose and solidly made to my nose.

Also in the range are Le Cologne, Le Noir, La Rose and Le Fleur. All smelt high quality and the square bottles are solid.

may well go back for another test tomorrow but so far la Poudre may well come home with me

Default Re: Lyn Harris for Marks & Spencer. Much excitement!

I think there's an offer of 10% off online until 24th Oct, and you can get your M&S delivery sent to your nearest M&S or Simply Food store for nothing too. (Save a little towards your next purchase!)

Wish my M&S stocked them.
    DONNA

There's 10% off all beauty at M&S at present and a free gift with M&S branded beauty. As I said I'm going to take another little trip tomorrow. La Poudre has lasted though a bath with Aromatics Elixir body wash so real longevity too

Yes, I bought their neck cream which I use anyway(its better than the high end brands, has the bunny logo etc), also a Pure night oil and got the 12 gift.

Had a quick look at the fragrances but not Lyn Harris.
    DONNA

This sounds awesome! Miller Harris is a great house.

Finally got La Poudre and I'm addicted. I've worn it exclusively for the last week since purchase which is highly unusual for me.

Gloriously scented like a ladies boudoir. The Christmas coffret comes with body cream which is outstanding quality and the coffret costs the same as the scent on its own.

Quote Originally Posted by Alityke View Post
    Finally got La Poudre and I'm addicted. I've worn it exclusively for the last week since purchase which is highly unusual for me.

Gloriously scented like a ladies boudoir. The Christmas coffret comes with body cream which is outstanding quality and the coffret costs the same as the scent on its own.
    Sounds gorgeous! Think I might go pick this up tomorrow

Freddie try them all! The whole range is good quality well blended as all Lyn Harris's work is. Le Sauvage and Le Noir are next on my hit list. 25 for 50ml plus an extra goodie in the coffrets for the same price is a bargain. Longevity is excellent too

These just came to my local M&S. Really impressive! Le Fleur is a light, tuberose-prominent white flower scent. Le Cologne is a gorgeous, classic style cologne. I'll definitely investigate further.

My Marks is getting a revamp this month and we will be getting the range in shortly.
    DONNA

I tried these before the Xmas holidays and found them to be disappointing. While some have complained about longevity, my main gripe is with their cheap-smelling drydowns. You certainly get what you pay for. Nice bottles, though.

I tried Le Sauvage, Le Cologne and Noir. Based on in-store tests only, I though they were all 'OK' but nothing I would buy.