Code of Conduct
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Default Clean Shower Fresh?

    I like it but feel it's a little synthetic. I'd like something in the same vein as this.
    Here's the catch, it needs to be an 80's powerhouse. I'm wearing Aramis New West right now, and it's what motivated me to start this thread. For this type of fragrance money is no object. I'm ready to splurge!

  2. #2

    Default Re: Clean Shower Fresh?

    Quote Originally Posted by EarNoseThroat View Post
    I like it but feel it's a little synthetic. I'd like something in the same vein as this.
    Here's the catch, it needs to be an 80's powerhouse. I'm wearing Aramis New West right now, and it's what motivated me to start this thread. For this type of fragrance money is no object. I'm ready to splurge!
    I've heard that MFK Aqua Universalis Forte is supposed to smell like a very clean shower smell/linen. It's not a powerhouse, but it's on the higher end of things. I don't know if you've ever smell Sung Homme, but it pretty much fits what your saying. It's definately a powerhouse.
    Summer 2014 favorites

    1. Terre d'Hermes Eau Tres Fraiche (orange)
    2. Dueto Citiver (Vetiver)
    3. Dior Homme Sport 2012 (Citron)
    4. Lalique Encre Noire Sport (Woody)
    5. Dior Homme Eau (Iris)
    6.Chanel Allure Edition Blanche

    7. Cartier Roadster (Mint)
    8. Joop Splash (Fruity)
    9. Lanvin L'homme Sport (Petitgrain))
    10. Jesus Del Pozo Adventure Quasar (Gin)

  3. #3

    Default Re: Clean Shower Fresh?

    1983's Gendarme may be it. They now have the original in edp form. They also have the best shower gel ever. http://www.gendarme.com/

  4. #4
    hednic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    McLean, NYC, & B˙zios
    Posts
    78,129

    Default Re: Clean Shower Fresh?

    Perhaps Strong Musk by Esika

  5. #5

    Default Re: Clean Shower Fresh?

    Not an 80s powerhouse, but even if released in the 90s, with a distinct powerhouse vibe to it, while still aquatic-airy, almost shower-like fresh:

    Horizon by Guy Laroche

  6. #6

    Default Re: Clean Shower Fresh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Russell View Post
    Not an 80s powerhouse, but even if released in the 90s, with a distinct powerhouse vibe to it, while still aquatic-airy, almost shower-like fresh:

    Horizon by Guy Laroche
    Good call


    Discover my Guest Reviewer Of The Day here

  7. #7

    Default Re: Clean Shower Fresh?

    The best clean and fresh smell since 1984. - Lacoste Original.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Clean Shower Fresh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Paninaro View Post
    The best clean and fresh smell since 1984. - Lacoste Original.
    I have decided to purchase this one. Thanks for all the great recommendations everyone!

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    6,676

    Default Re: Clean Shower Fresh?

    Signoricci by Nina Ricci.

Similar Threads

  1. Clean Men Shower Fresh
    By jcastano in forum Just Starting Out
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 29th May 2011, 03:30 AM
  2. Clean Shower Fresh for Men
    By Bulldog22 in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 6th November 2010, 08:51 PM
  3. CLEAN Shower Fresh for Men
    By glfreimd in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2nd April 2010, 01:54 PM
  4. CLEAN shower fresh for men
    By jdnba in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 16th May 2009, 08:19 PM
  5. Clean, just out of shower, fresh scent
    By G Man in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 23rd February 2007, 02:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •