Code of Conduct

Thread: Buying Creed

Default Buying Creed

Hey guys, after much research and sample testing I've decided to reward myself and buy my first ever full bottle of Creed.
    I've decided to go with Aventus, as Green Irish Tweed was too similar to Cool Water. Millisime Imperiale was a little too feminine for my liking also it smelt similar to Love and Luck.

So I was wondering, what is the best way to purchase a Creed bottle if there are no shops that sell Creed's in my area ? do you recommend a particular website or any other way ?
    The sense of smell, like a faithful counsellor, foretells its character.

Default Re: Buying Creed

Internet shopping I would avoid Amazon and Ebay as they are flooded with the tears of all those who thought the were getting a good deal and ended up with a helluva expensive fake. The only caveat being buying from a highly reputable ebay seller or from one of the ebay stores of the websites below.

Fragancenet.com - best site in my opinion and I have never encountered any problems. Can find the Creed scents in various sizes pretty easily here as well.

Strawberrynet.com - I havent personally used but many here recommend it, from reviews it sounds pretty good.

Scentedmonkey.com : best place to find testers, no box or cap, but sometimes 20 dollars or more cheaper if you are pinching pennies and don't mind.

There is a Creed boutique in Sydney - buy online from them

http://www.creedperfume.com.au/

Damn it, they have most of the line except Aventus. Also missing GIT and MI.
    The sense of smell, like a faithful counsellor, foretells its character.

Give them a call.

We welcome your enquiry about any of the Creed Perfumes we stock, or are more than happy to organise special orders of Creed if you can't find your desired fragrance. If you're in Sydney, feel free to visit us at our boutique in Double Bay and sample the exquisite scents of master perfumer Oliver Creed.

Elizabeth K
    ABN 80 809 022 504
    Double Bay NSW Australia

T:: 61 2 9327 7399
    E:: info@creedperfume.com.au
    Last edited by Dr_Rudi; 25th October 2012 at 10:45 AM.

US$208 for 125ml or US$155 for 75ml of Aventus on perfume.com with Halloween coupon code SPOOKY.

I've got my BdP from them few months ago and found about them here on BN. Highly Recommended.

Oh btw, they ship to US only so you will need a international forwarding address or similar.

Happy shopping.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxHeadroom View Post
    US$208 for 125ml or US$155 for 75ml of Aventus on perfume.com with Halloween coupon code SPOOKY.

I've got my BdP from them few months ago and found about them here on BN. Highly Recommended.

Oh btw, they ship to US only so you will need a international forwarding address or similar.

Happy shopping.
    Max - I don't know who you are talking about - but it certainly isn't the Creed boutique in Sydney.