Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Institution

Default Truth or Dare Naked by Madonna

From Now Smell This:

Madonna will launch Truth or Dare by Madonna Naked, a new fragrance for women, in December. Truth or Dare Naked is a flanker to her debut fragrance, Truth or Dare, and was developed by the same perfumer, Stephen Nilsen.

Truth or Dare by Madonna Naked is a provocative and sexy scent that reveals Madonna’s sensual inner qualities. Blending a sense of richness and flirty femininity, the fragrance is playful yet confident. A bold combination of creamy woodiness is paired with addictive vanilla nuances and sparkling florals for a scent that is immediately captivating.

Truth or Dare Naked is a woody floral; notes include honeysuckle, peach blossom, neroli, vanilla orchid, cocoa flower, lily of the valley, cedar, benzoin, oud accord and sandalwood.

I personally did not like Truth or Dare, so I'm not sure if this interests me at all. I think she's personally cashing in on the 'naughty' marketing that Lady Gaga did with her fragrance. If all else fails, amp up the 'sexual' part of the marketing.
    "One day I will find the right words, and they will be simple"

-- Jack Kerouac

Default Re: Truth or Dare Naked by Madonna

I was rather impressed by Truth or Dare. I think it's much better made than most celeb fragrances out there. I would give this a try if I ever come across it.
    Do happy

Basenotes Plus

the bottle still looks soooo "Catholic relic", but I'll sample it when it gets to these parts
    A Scent Rescuer
    Every great perfume deserves a good home

It sounds perfectly acceptable and more grown up than most celebrity scents, I'll give her that. I don't see what's provocative or particularly sexy about it but is might be a nice winter fragrance, geared to please Christmas shoppers.

I had the opportunity for a sniff at macy's and I was distinctly getting a blast of grape juice, that eventually hit amber and patchouli. I liked Madonna's initial version but I will definitely give this one a miss.

-Des

Quote Originally Posted by furrypine View Post
    It sounds perfectly acceptable and more grown up than most celebrity scents, I'll give her that. I don't see what's provocative or particularly sexy about it but is might be a nice winter fragrance, geared to please Christmas shoppers.

Truth or Dare is fantastic frag..I like tuberosa in frags and jasmine too (I am jasmine fan)

If Naked is good in half as Truth or Dare it will bi great frag.. I didn"t sniff it yet
    eden <3 <3 <3

Truth or Dare is so much better than Gaga's effort (not that we should compare, nor assume that either had anything to do with the creation of the fragrances). It reminds me of a modernised Fracas; not as rich but not bad.

This is actually kind of nice--not as "in-your-face" as the original Truth or Dare. It starts out floral, but dries down into a clean incense type of smell. I tested it in Macy's and liked it. It lasts fairly long but is not overpowering

For those of you lurkers and Search_Function users:

WalMart has THEE best deal for ToD:Naked:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Truth-or-D...-2-pc/24537850

I've been looking all over the web. You get the gift set for the price of a tester on eBay.

Have fun!