Code of Conduct

Question Worst smelling cologne and fighting Zombies....

OK, I had a dream/nightmare last night in which I was being chased by these weird zombie-type creatures. To fend them off someone in the dream told me to get my worst smelling cologne and spray it on them. I responded, in true cologne-nerd fashion, by saying " Well, I don't have any that smell bad... some of the top notes aren't the best but when they dry down they smell great!!" (stop judging me now!)

Shortly there after I woke up so I have no idea which fragrance is the best for the zombie apocalypse...

SO!! My question to you, for the sake of all living humanity, is what cologne would you choose to spray on the zombies to kill them? That and also feel free to analyze my dream... Ugh.. no more spicy Italian sausage and garlic pasta for me late at night..

Please help!!
    -Cologne is the only fashionable thing that fits me! (Me, circa 1997-present)
    http://www.youtube.com/860cologne

Default Re: Worst smelling cologne and fighting Zombies....

Or wouldn't zombies rather fear pleasant, natural smelling frags? (wafts of vintage Diorissimo and Joy - indeed, I am wearing vintage Diorissimo right now)

I've always thought that Light blue for men satisties IFRAs rules but not the Geneva convention for chemical weapons. For pure power, hard to beat Complex, though.

cacio

Come on man, with the awesome folks we have around here, you know this has already been covered!

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/302...bie-Apocalypse

smh, I swear to you I wasn't lying about the dream. I'm not sure whether to be comforted or worried that this was already discussed

Aramis

Hmmmm....very interesting....after carefully putting away my Freud glasses with no lenses....and with some help from a nice glass of single malt to help me decipher this situation...and of course I consulted my colleague Google...

Zombie
    To see or dream that you are a zombie suggests that you are physically and/or emotionally detached from people and situations that are currently surrounding you. You are feeling out of touch. Alternatively, a zombie means that you are feeling dead inside. You are just going through the motions of daily living.

To dream that you are attacked by zombies indicate that you are feeling overwhelmed by forces beyond your control. You are under tremendous stress in your waking life. Alternatively, the dream represents your fears of being helpless and overpowered.
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

"I've been everywhere but the electric chair seen everything but the wind."..

Quote Originally Posted by Mrnybluesman View Post
    To dream that you are attacked by zombies indicate that you are feeling overwhelmed by forces beyond your control. You are under tremendous stress in your waking life. Alternatively, the dream represents your fears of being helpless and overpowered.
    Don't forget that the dream also indicates that his subconscious knows the solution - more fragrance!

KISS him/her? I think even Knights in Satan's Service/zombies, deep down inside those rotting flesh & corpse, just want to be loved like everyone else..

"When u rock at sthg, ur really giving ur best!"
    On Sillage:

If someone can smell me at more than an arm's length away, I'm probably wearing too much of whatever I applied; if she can distinctly make out the top notes, then perhaps I left the house a bit too soon..

On icebreaker:

I tend to compliment people on their frags to make short talks rather than anything more meaningful.

¿Si o No?

Fahrenheit... unless zombies actually *like* the smell of oil and grease.

Blog Entries

+1 Aramis
    +1 Kiss Him

Quote Originally Posted by bigsteve View Post
    Fahrenheit... unless zombies actually *like* the smell of oil and grease.

After feeling physically sick wearing this yesterday I am inclined to agree

Del, ur recent macabre review of the said fragrance inspired the little zombie in me

Quote Originally Posted by del View Post
    +1 Aramis
    +1 Kiss Him
    On Sillage:

If someone can smell me at more than an arm's length away, I'm probably wearing too much of whatever I applied; if she can distinctly make out the top notes, then perhaps I left the house a bit too soon..

On icebreaker:

I tend to compliment people on their frags to make short talks rather than anything more meaningful.

¿Si o No?

I'd prematurely have said either Rien, Complex or Cuir (by Mona di Orio) but given the zombie nature, they may be indifferent to the harshness that is these perfumes. Therefore I'd say white flower bombs.

for swap/sale:

The one that came to my mind was Bijan, although I absolutely love it

Banned

I think that you would be wiser to spray yourself with Secretions Magnifiques by Etat Libre d'Orange; this way, the zombies, getting a whiff of your foul smell, will think that you are one of them.

Any fragrance with civet in it.

Black XS extreme
    "The Exodus is here... The Happy Ones are near..Let's get together before we get much older!"
    - Pete Townshend

WWRGD? What would Rick Grimes do?

Saddle Warmer is the solution. Drag queen ambiance, rotting peach, neon, and being suffocated with Saran Wrap. Enough to turn off anything that moves.
    Wild at Heart and Weird on Top

Aramis also came to mind here, but Emporio Armani Diamonds for Men was a close second.

Or better yet, maintain a secret stash of several cans of your least favorite Axe variety. Instead of spraying them, throw them directly at the zombie from several feet away. That'll do the trick.
    Celebrating 10 years on Basenotes - and smelling better than ever

My mission statement: "I am not afraid to keep on living - I am not afraid to walk this world alone."