Code of Conduct

Threaded View

Default Moving Sale - Romance Silver BNIB, Lutens and More!

Leaving off in a week, gotta get rid of the rest!

btw, shipping is not included guys... sorry about that. So add $6 for USPS + tracking on the low end, bigger boxes/items/orders will step up to the bigger box. Please discuss before payment, I'll confirm and try my best to bring the costs down.

Bottles up for sell:
    • Ralph Lauren Romance Silver - 1.7oz/50ml BNIB (still sealed!) - $75
    • Costume National Homme EDP - 1.7oz/50ml BNIB (still sealed!) - SOLD
    • Bond No. 9 Signature Perfume - 1.7oz/50ml ~90% Full, Cap, Box - SOLD
    • Serge Lutens Santal Majuscule - 1.6oz/50ml ~95% Full, Cap, Box - $75
    • Prada Luna Rossa Extreme - 1.7oz.50ml ~99% Full (only sprayed 2/4 times), Cap, Box - $40
    • Issey Miyake L’eau d’Issey Pour Homme Special Edition (2013) - 4.2oz/125ml 95% Full, Cap, Box - $50
    • Kenzo Homme Fresh - 1.7oz/50ml ~95% Full, Built-in Cap/Sprayer, Box - $20
    • Kenzo Power Cologne - 2.0oz/60ml ~95% Full, Cap, Box - $34

Per usual, I always send a picture before shipment. And I send a tracking number after I send it. I tend to use USPS Priority, but if you have other requests, feel free to ask and if you have zero (0) or lower feedback than I, please understand that you might have to send first on swaps. And with purchases, please send payment with all of the fees taken care of or via friends/family and send your address via DM here and not through PayPal.

The above sorta limits me to the CONUS, but if you know the better way to ship to your country, I'll listen. But you'll have to pay extra for shipping.

And this will be my last week before I come back to the US later in the year. Thanks for looking and take care!
    Last edited by gerbick; Yesterday at 09:59 PM. Reason: Updated August 19, 2014 - Removed sold, open for business again!