Code of Conduct

Default Moving Sale - AGAIN - Clearing the rest, CONUS Only

Last year, I bolted off to Jamaica. Before doing so, traded off a slew of scents & sold quite a few. In the recent months, I've been back in the US on a contract. Luckily, it's now over (I love work, but love being with the wife even more) and I've collected some scents that will probably go into storage or might be donated like so many before.

Unless specified otherwise, there's probably no box (they're far and away from me at the moment for the most part). Letting go of quite a few at a loss. My loss, your gain!

btw, shipping is not included guys... sorry about that. So add $6 for USPS + tracking on the low end, bigger boxes/items/orders will step up to the bigger box. Please discuss before payment, I'll confirm and try my best to bring the costs down.

Bottles up for sell:
    • Bond No. 9 Signature Perfume - 1.7oz/50ml ~90% Full, Cap, Box - $70
    • Serge Lutens Santal Majuscule - 1.6oz/50ml ~95% Full, Cap, Box - $75
    • Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Essenza - 2.5oz/75ml ~95% Full, Magnetic Cap, Box - $55
    • Prada Luna Rossa Extreme - 1.7oz.50ml ~99% Full (only sprayed 2/4 times), Cap, Box - $40
    • Issey Miyake L’eau d’Issey Pour Homme Special Edition (2013) - 4.2oz/125ml 95% Full, Cap, Box - $52
    • Kenzo Homme Fresh - 1.7oz/50ml ~95% Full, Built-in Cap/Sprayer, Box - $24
    • Kenzo Power Cologne - 2.0oz/60ml ~95% Full, Cap, Box - $37

Pictures are available per DM request and if you have zero (0) or lower feedback than I, please understand that you might have to pay first. I'll use USPS and offer tracking numbers. That sorta limits us to the CONUS, but if you know the better way to ship to your country, I'll listen. But you'll have to pay extra for shipping.
    Last edited by gerbick; 27th July 2014 at 06:48 AM. Reason: Updated July 27, 2014 - Removed Sold, Updated - Last week before I head off again!

Default Re: Moving Sale - Clearing the rest, FREE Shipping - US Only

BUMP - Weekly bump on December 16, 2013

Last week!

Default Re: Moving Sale - Clearing the rest, FREE Shipping - US Only

Bump! - First bump to sales since December 16, 2013

[UPDATE] This will probably be my last week until I come back to the US for a while, then leaving out again it seems.

All orders will be sent out before I leave.
    Last edited by gerbick; 27th July 2014 at 06:53 AM. Reason: Updated July 27, 2014 - Leaving notice of when I'll be leaving again.