Code of Conduct

Default Spring Cleaning Sale! VINTAGE Helmut Lang, Ralph Lauren Silver & Others

BACK in the US, moved to Charlotte, North Carolina by way of Jamaica by way of South Carolina... I'm sure I'm overlooking a few trips to Germany in there too. Nieman Marcus is also within striking distance too... lucky me!

btw, shipping is not included guys... sorry about that. So add $6 for USPS + tracking on the low end, bigger boxes/items/orders will step up to the bigger box. Please discuss before payment, I'll confirm and try my best to bring the costs down.

Bottles up for sell:
    • Etat Libre d'Orange Eloge du Traitre - 1.6oz/50ml ~93% Full, Cap, Box - $48
    • Ralph Lauren Romance Silver - 1.7oz/50ml BNIB (still sealed!) - $69
    • Issey Miyake L’eau d’Issey Pour Homme Special Edition (2013) - 4.2oz/125ml 95% Full, Cap, Box - $45
    • Kenzo Power Cologne - 2.0oz/60ml ~95% Full, Cap, Box - $34
    • VINTAGE Helmut Lang EDC - (2 bottles) 1.6oz/50ml BNIB (still sealed!) - $140 each

Per usual, I always send a picture before shipment. And I send a tracking number after I send it. I tend to use USPS Priority, but if you have other requests, feel free to ask and if you have zero (0) or lower feedback than I, please understand that you might have to send first on swaps. And with purchases, please send payment with all of the fees taken care of or via friends/family and send your address via DM here and not through PayPal. But I'll add more in a bit!

The above sorta limits me to the USA, but if you know the better way to ship to your country, I'll listen. But you'll have to pay extra for shipping.

I'll be adding more shortly to the swap thread (see my signature)
    Last edited by gerbick; 24th January 2015 at 08:11 PM. Reason: Updated January 24, 2015 - Removed a couple no longer for sale...
    Hi, I'm William | removethelabels.com
    My Swap Thread | My Sale Thread
    Looking for Byredo Mojave Ghost... perhaps. But no decants please...

Default Re: Spring Cleaning Sale! VINTAGE Helmut Lang, Ralph Lauren Silver & Others

Weekly Bump - More designers will probably be added, some more niche (or near niche). Don't forget my Trade thread!

Thanks for perusing my thread!

Default Re: Spring Cleaning Sale! VINTAGE Helmut Lang, Ralph Lauren Silver & Others

Weekly Bump - No additions this week, just removed a couple that the wife said I couldn't sell. Imagine that!